Thread: A Sig question.

A Sig question.

So I want to use a signature with a link to my site. The site is not a blog but more like a wow-professions kinda site. It's not about WOW tho, and I was looking at the advertising rules and I kinda get the feeling this would be a no go? Do the advertising rules apply to signatures? (feels kinda silly to have them the way they are worded seeing as there are so many sub forums dealing with other non wow games)
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

15+ Year Old Account
    My advice would be to send a PM with a link to your site to Boubouille or Sunshine and have them check it out first.

Sunshine might be better to go with because I am sure Boub's inbox is always like woah.

15+ Year Old Account
    In general we do allow text links to personal websites, both wow-related and not, as long as the site is real and not just some giant SEO for your advertising / money-making scheme.

We don't usually allow advertisement banners for any site, though some small image might be okay.

PM me with the exact sig you'd like to use if you're not sure.