Poll: Which class has the best set of companions?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Bounty Hunter...we have:

Blizz - A Jawa with a Rocket Launcher.
    What? Last I checked he uses Blaster Pistols...

Mako, all that needs said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    What? Last I checked he uses Blaster Pistols...
    That's his "weapon" but he has an ability where he pulls out a rocket launcher and blasts the enemy with it.

Edit: Found a picture
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    M1-4X <3 Troopers all the way.
    I never levelled with him since I was a tank while levelling, but I'm levelling another one just because I want to run around with him, he is absolutely hilarious. I voted Trooper for M1-4X alone.

Deleted
    That's his "weapon" but he has an ability where he pulls out a rocket launcher and blasts the enemy with it.

Edit: Found a picture
    O.o time to re-subscribe.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bounty Hunter...we have:

Mako - Crazy intelligent hacker who has the internet hard-wired into her brain.
    Gault - One of the most elusive thieves in the galaxy.
    Torian - A Mandalorian with a grudge and flamethrowers.
    Blizz - A Jawa with a Rocket Launcher.
    Skadge - A dangerous criminal and slightly psychotic.

It's a cool combination and...honestly if you weren't won over with the Jawa with a Rocket Launcher then nothing I say can convince you.
    agreed. the BH and IA have the most diverse/interesting sets of companions. just going by voices, I'd say the IA wins. raina temple is so cute/hot and scorpio is just... mesmerizing.

Deleted
    Imperial Agent.

Kaliyo - An Anarchist Mercenary who is almost as sarcastic as the agent; and I grew to love when going through Alderaan as she just constantly took the piss out of the nobles.

Vector - Hive-Mind personality; pretty interesting.

Doctor Lokin - Doctor Jekyll and Mr Hyde thing going on with him.

Rania Temple - Untrained Force User

SCORPIO - HK-47 but Female; also constantly wants to kill you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    Well...THAT could lead to some unique conversations. o.O

Never heard of her, she sounds quite interesting.

Honestly most of the companions tend to be humorous or cool in their own right. I need to level more alts! >.<
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Deleted
    Well...THAT could lead to some unique conversations. o.O

Never heard of her, she sounds quite interesting.

Honestly most of the companions tend to be humorous or cool in their own right. I need to level more alts! >.<
    She's the last companion you get as an IA; around level 40ish.

Deleted
    I can't vote since I've not played all classes to 50, but so far my experience is that I like the companion feature of SWTOR. It adds to the immersion and the feeling that you're not just player XXX (eventhough you see others running with Khem val or mako). When they speak to you during combat or during their companion storyline.. it adds to the whole experience. And during the class storyline they take jabs at each other, like Quinn and Pierce cannot stand eachoter, and also how Quinn is upset by Vette asking questions and so on.. it makes for a lively crew. I really like it.

Can't pick a favorite, but just wanted to say the companions are well designed.

I can't believe people like T7. most boring lame companion. going into the game I thought it'd be IA/Smuggler.... loved the Agent story but the companions seemed a little disappointing. Smuggler still seems pretty cool minus Corso. Bowdaar >>>>>>>> Corso.

I mean I like Kaliyo and Temple pretty good. I do like SCORPIO but you get her so late in. Loken is all right for an old guy but meh. Vector is creepy but I ended up using him some being light side. the crew just didn't seem to gel together well.

Sith Warrior is pretty great, Jaesa/Vette are awesome and about to get Pierce. Trooper is better than expected, M1-4X is indeed awesome. Jedi Knight seems to be good besides shitty T7.

haven't done enough about BH/SI/JC to say anything much. JC still seems the most boring till Nadia.

don't get the appeal of Blizz, just a dumb Jawa.
    Last edited by mystik; 2012-01-24 at 04:57 PM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post
    I can't believe people like T7. most boring lame companion. going into the game I thought it'd be IA/Smuggler.... loved the Agent story but the companions seemed a little disappointing. Smuggler still seems pretty cool minus Corso. Bowdaar >>>>>>>> Corso.

I mean I like Kaliyo and Temple pretty good. I do like SCORPIO but you get her so late in. Loken is all right for an old guy but meh. Vector is creepy but I ended up using him some being light side. the crew just didn't seem to gel together well.

Sith Warrior is pretty great, Jaesa/Vette are awesome and about to get Pierce. Trooper is better than expected, M1-4X is indeed awesome. Jedi Knight seems to be good besides shitty T7.

haven't done enough about BH/SI/JC to say anything much. JC still seems the most boring till Nadia.

i thought the IA companions were a good set because they are all outcasts/fringe types.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love my trooper's companions for the ease of gearing them out, everyone really uses the exact same stats.

Aric's cool
    Elara's awesome
    M1-4X is hilarious
    Yuun's entirely too innocent
    Tanno's pretty chill.

Honorable mention goes to my Sith Warrior as well. Jaesa's effin crazy as the Dark Side version.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post
    WITH a rocket launcher!

Seriously though, it's less to do with the rocket launcher and more just his cheerful personality. After dealing with Mako's intelligence, Gault's get rich schemes, and Torian's overall mopey attitude (don't get me wrong I like Torian). Blizz is just a really refreshing companion, he's cheerful and hyperactive while still being able to blow people to smithereens. He's just got a charm about him.

I'd have to say BH (I have Mako and Gault and like both of them, and Blizz seems too awesome of a concept) or Trooper (M1-4X is a hilarious boy scout, and Dorne is funny when you try flirting).

Jedi Consular companions are tempting me to go to the dark side and kill them (sometimes I wish it was possible). But I am still holding.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've only played a SW so far, but I must say the companions are all great except for the annoying droid. I love Jaesa Willsaam, too. If she was real....lol

Went with SW since that's my class :P. But also i saw my brother's BH companions and they didn't seem all that and well my IA is too low to say how good those companions are. But with a maxed affection with Jaesa and Vette, they're both really good, especially evil Jaesa, she's really twisted . And there's also some companions that make you want to kill them, which i think is good since it adds to their character. So overall, the companions for SW are really well done imo (minus the annoying droid)

Jedi Knight gets Lord Scourge. He's one of the main characters in the Revan book, so he's by far the coolest most interesting companion imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ohnoto View Post
    M1-4X character is awesome.

However, overall I feel that Sith Warrior / Imperial Agent have great companions as far as story goes.
    Doctor Freakin Lokin and GlaDOS aka SCORPIO , the only character I dislike is Ensign Temple, I dotn knwo she seems off.

---------- Post added 2012-01-24 at 04:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    Imperial Agent.

Kaliyo - An Anarchist Mercenary who is almost as sarcastic as the agent; and I grew to love when going through Alderaan as she just constantly took the piss out of the nobles.

Vector - Hive-Mind personality; pretty interesting.

Doctor Lokin - Doctor Jekyll and Mr Hyde thing going on with him.

Rania Temple - Untrained Force User

She is GlaDOS pretty sure