Poll: You can only Pick two

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Fun game: Who would you date with?

You can only pick two:

Intelligent.

Good looking.

Emotionally stable.

Would date you.

I pick some1 who would date me and emotinally stable the other 2 dont really matter for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Intelligent.
    Emotionally Stable.
    Fortunately for me, I'm with someone who ticks those boxes (ticks the good looking box too! ).
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

15+ Year Old Account
    Define "intelligent"

Intelligent as in perfect SAT/ACT scores, 4.0 grades, doctor / lawyer / accountant / computer science major? Or intelligent as in out-of-this-world smart, think Einstein / Hawkings / etc.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Already married a girl who is intelligent and good looking.

Anyone really lol

10+ Year Old Account
    well i don't quite understand the "would date me" option since if you were dating them then of course they'd date you... I personally have to have someone emotionally stable and I have to find them attractive. Tried to date people I didn't find physically attractive before and it never worked in the end because I couldn't develop any further feelings for them. Call me shallow, i don't care, physical attraction is a must. I think if someone disagrees then they most likely aren't that attractive of a person to begin with. Just my thoughts

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

Deleted
    define good-looking. or the lack of it.
    1/10 or 2/10 is obviously far from 6/10 or 7/10. from where would someone be considered good-looking?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good looking (to me of course since that choice is obviously a matter of opinion) and emotionally stable. My last girlfriend was a fucking psychopath and I spent the last 6 months of our relationship figuiring out how to dump her without her stabbing me in the throat.

I can handle talking to stupid people, I've mastered the art of ignoring anyone I want so I don't listen to half of what people say anyways.

As for would date me, well, people can be persuaded I suppose...can I use trust fund baby to help that box?

Deleted
    let's assume that every category has a 10 highest score. Since I can pick two full ones, I presume I have 20 points to distribute around:
    Intelligent - 6.5
    Good looking - 4 (it's in the eye of the beholder so it doesn't matter anyway, put 4 since I presume lower it gets ugly for everyone)
    Emotionally stable - 4.5
    Would date me - 5

And I'm done. Bottom line is, I don't want an Albert Einstein smart person or a ... I don't even know who to give at good looking standard that everyone knows, Daniela Ruah maybe, or a perfectly balanced and stable emotionally person and nor would I want someone desperate to date me, it's all a balance amongst all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Being emotionally stable is overrated.
    as opposed to being bipolar? haha

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

10+ Year Old Account
    Pick two... there aren't any girls who apply for 3 out of 4 mate, not on this planet...

would date, me and good looking. I can use the other two flaws to my advantage LOL.

Emotionally stable.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Quote Originally Posted by jimlow View Post
    would date, me and good looking. I can use the other two flaws to my advantage LOL.
    Word up

Intelligent is ambiguous. As long as shes not a total ditz, she doesn't need to be an academic over-achiever. In my experience most academical over-achievers tend to be emotionally unstable and are pretty much total a ditz outside of school. However there were a few girls that were 3/4, you could guess that 1/4 was >_>

Good looking is a must or there's no physical attraction.

Emotionally stable is overrated as long as its not schizophrenia.

Would date you... definitely? I find myself more attracted to genuine girls than celebrities. When you think you have a shot you're much more attracted to said girl and if we're going by what we picked... hot AND wants you? It's pure win.

Out of the four: Intelligent and Emotionally Stable are the top two criteria for me. Both are more important to me than looks, but she can't be an absolute train-wreck either (i.e. she doesn't have to be a 10, but she can't be a 1-2 either).

Honestly, I'd date someone who connects with me and has a lot in common with me. Which I can't exactly say goes with any of the options.

Emotionally Stable is boring, I'd take a IRL Gasai Yuno if possible, and never look back at dating men.

Intelligent can mean anything. So as long as the other isn't an absolute moron, it's fine.

Good looking. Eh. Skelington doesn't care, just so long as the other isn't hideous.

Emotionally stable. Eh....
    Emotionally Stable is boring, I'd take a IRL Gasai Yuno if possible, and never look back at dating men.
    Pretty much this.

Would date him? Well... if the other doesn't date back it would be stalking/rape...

10+ Year Old Account
    I've done good looking and intelligent before but not emotionally stable...that didn't work out so well.

I'd choose either good looking and emotionally stable or intelligent and good looking... again >_>

---------- Post added 2012-01-24 at 04:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Being emotionally stable is overrated.
    Trust me, dating a girl going through extreme depression gets very old very quickly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Already married a girl who is intelligent and good looking.
    You're a guy Lysah? That avatar always threw me off.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    You're a guy Lysah?
    Nope not at all.