Poll: what the best pvp healing class

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Shaman's definately takes the least amount of effort to succeed in pvp cause they are pretty freaking good right now and I'd personally go Draenai if I were you. I think gift of naaru is a much better racial because you can also use it on your party members as well and it heals a lot too

Quote Originally Posted by sapdori View Post
    Shaman's definately takes the least amount of effort to succeed in pvp cause they are pretty freaking good right now and I'd personally go Draenai if I were you. I think gift of naaru is a much better racial because you can also use it on your party members as well and it heals a lot too
    I'd take dwarf because of the Stoneform Racial. Butyea you have a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Siberia View Post
    Shaman is probably the easiest to get a grasp with.
    Priests take dedication, but are worth the effort you put in.
    Paladins are pretty easy to heal with, just need to manage cooldowns/stuns/interrupts, kind of a lesser version of a priest imo.
    I'd say some of the big shaman cooldowns like spiritwalker's grace or spirit link totem are much harder to master and require more coordination with your team, than the paladin's fairly straightforward divine shield, avenging wrath, guardian of ancient kings, lay on hands, aura mastery etc.

Also, since paladin does have a ton of great life-saver cooldowns, there's more leeway for mistakes. Life is more relaxed when you know you have ways to guarantee you'll get your heals off uninterrupted if someone's health drops too low.

Not saying I'd pick paladin over shaman, just pointing stuff out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woebegone View Post
    I'd say some of the big shaman cooldowns like spiritwalker's grace or spirit link totem are much harder to master and require more coordination with your team, than the paladin's fairly straightforward divine shield, avenging wrath, guardian of ancient kings, lay on hands, aura mastery etc.

Also, since paladin does have a ton of great life-saver cooldowns, there's more leeway for mistakes. Life is more relaxed when you know you have ways to guarantee you'll get your heals off uninterrupted if someone's health drops too low.

Not saying I'd pick paladin over shaman, just pointing stuff out.
    While it's true that the paladin has allot of defensive cooldowns they also have very little in the way of offensive potential compared to other healers & allot of their CD based abilities can be dispelled easily by 4/10 classes as well as some pets.

There is also the fact that paladins have no HOT type spells & that the absorbs they do have are fairly weak.

So yes the paladin may have better self survivability but they lack allot in terms of keeping allies alive while under a CC chain or in the ability to peel for a teammate.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Hmm I think I'll go Rshaman/ele offspec. Btw I'll be ally. Anyother tips or tricks you guys know?

Deleted
    I would say Hpala. It's the only healer class I've problem with my rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalic View Post
    I would say Hpala. It's the only healer class I've problem with my rogue.
    With a good managing of CD's a good healer can withstand a rogue imo