Need help picking out new computer.

Me and my wife are looking at getting a new computer. and we dont know anything outside the basics, but are wanting one capable of running wow on ultra or close to it, settings. We was thinkin about going to tiger direct, but not sure of anywhere else other than the obvious best buy etc, could someone do us a huge favor and find a computer on tiger direct or a site similar, with a $800.00 cap on price for tower alone, and as stated before we just want it to be capable of playing wow on high to Ultra and be able to play newer games as well, swtor, rift, etc etc, thx for any and all help.

you should consider building your own. You can save your self couple hundread bucks and have fun putting it togeather newegg has tutorials on how to install all the parts you need

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    its like legos! have fun and build your own. if you are dead set on not doing that check out powerspec pc for good stuff at good prices.

---------- Post added 2012-01-25 at 09:48 AM ----------

http://www.microcenter.com/single_pr...uct_id=0379165

that and drop in a solid GPU, something like an radeon 6850, or gtx 560 or 560ti. it will plant wow at 60fps on ultra at 1920x1080 resolution.

also tigerdirect is usually more money then newegg.com which is the leader in online pc parts, i would try and find my way to a microcenter if you are in the US for the best prices(in store only for the good stuff though)
    Last edited by jmacphee9; 2012-01-25 at 09:49 AM.
    Intel i5-2500k@4.4ghz
    Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3
    Gigabyte N560OC 1gb gpu
    Corsair 2x4gb
    Antec v2 Two Hundred
    Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
    Razer Naga

Thank you for the reply, we was wanting to find one allready put together, but we will also look into the custom built one, thx

That comp only has a 300 Watt PSU.

building one is fairly simple and there are many guides online that can help you.