About to Build new Computer your thoughts please.

I'm about to build a new computer for myself and I thought I would get your thoughts on the parts I'm deciding on. No I don't prefer Intel or Radeon so please just leave those comments out. Also please comment on anything else you think i might need.

Thanks.

COOLER MASTER HAF 932 Advanced RC-932-KKN5-GP Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case with USB 3.0
    COOLER MASTER GX Series RS750-ACAAE3-US 750W ATX12V v2.31 SLI Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply
    ASUS M5A99X EVO AM3+ AMD 990X SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
    AMD FX-8150 Zambezi 3.6GHz Socket AM3+ 125W Eight-Core Desktop Processor
    CORSAIR H70 Core High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
    CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
    EVGA SuperClocked 012-P3-1573-KR GeForce GTX 570 HD w/Display-Port (Fermi) 1280MB 320-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16
    Corsair Force Series GT CSSD-F120GBGT-BK 2.5" 120GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive
    Seagate Barracuda ST3000DM001 3TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
    Last edited by Redbear; 2012-01-24 at 07:19 PM.

There's a forum for new builds! http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/3...ter-Build-Help

edit: But commenting, that looks pretty sweet. Although it might be worth getting an 850 or 1000W PSU instead of a 750, depending on how many drives you plan on ending up with in there eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

Note: Because you did not supply most of the required info for Computer Build Help (Janaa's comment makes think that you probably posted this somewhere else and it was moved here by a mod), I'm going to be referencing U.S. prices and using U.S. sites. If you are not in the U.S., please let me know where you are and I'll try to adjust things accordingly. Also, I'm assuming this PC is going to be for gaming, if you also do editting of some sort, let me know, because that will alter a lot of suggestions.

1. There's a reason most of recommend Intel chips over AMD, they're better, period, especially for gaming. You can buy the i5 2500k for less than the chip you have selected, and see better results.

2. If you go with the 2500k, you'll need a compatible motherboard. I'd suggest the ASRock z68 Extreme3, it is close in price to the mobo you have in your build.

3. Liquid cooling is generally overkill for almost any build unless you'll be overclocking to some ridiculous speed and/or having multiple GPUs (that are also overclocked). A nice Heatsink/CPU Fan like the Cooler Master Hyper 212+ (or alternatively the more expensive Noctua NH-D14) will do a fine job, even if you decide to moderately overclock.

4. 16GB of memory is overkill for gaming. You can get away with as little 8GB (4GB really) and be just fine.

5. What are you going to be doing that requires a 3TB HDD? Mechanical drives are incredibly expensive right now, you can save a lot of money by bumping that down to a 1TB (or even less) drive.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2012-01-25 at 02:39 PM.

Go up to a 850W PSU simply to future proof, it's a tiny jump in price.

Besides that, it's a really solid build, if games start to slow down just throw in another GTX570.

I'll add a note that eVGA have the best aftermarket support as well, very great builder to go with.

EDIT: Didn't see noteworthynerd's post's so i'll add. The i52500k is considered the best gaming for price cpu atm, look at a socket 1155 p67 or z68 board. Water cooling is truely a bitch to maintain at times and the noctua is a beast, i' cant fit 4 RAm sticks in my board due to it with out custom mods. To fit one inot socket 1.
    Last edited by Jakexe; 2012-01-25 at 02:27 PM.