for the love of god

i want to be in beta =*(

anybody want to misplace their u/p in an email to me? <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Been in beta since first wave i haven't been back into the game since, i don't want to spoil myself i want togo into the game clean and not knowing whats going to happen as silly as it sounds.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

You're really not missing all that much. I wouldn't worry a lot. Not that the game is bad, but it's on an easy difficulty and it's just a small slice of the game.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I'm glad that I didn't get into the beta because I don't get burnout of the game when it comes out. It will be new to me and more exciting then playing the game after spending time in beta. I had that issue with wotlk at the beginning when the expansion came out, it was boring and leveling all over again just killed the fun for me till the new patch was lunched.

I felt the same way you do right now..until I beat the beta..which was quick.

I'm a huge Diablo fan and I have say it was sad that it ended so quickly. I played through on 3 different classes and still felt like it was too short.

It's more of a demo than a beta imo.

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Been in beta since first wave i haven't been back into the game since, i don't want to spoil myself i want togo into the game clean and not knowing whats going to happen as silly as it sounds.
    Feel the same way. Been trying to avoid any spoilers, story or mechanic-wise, but it's tough :S
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

I've played through beta. The game is great no doubt, but the beta is so short it's really not worth spoiling the amazing feel you get from playing it for the first time. Most people that have the beta have played the beginning of the game to death, and is really bored of it now. I wish I hadn't played it tbh.

There really aren't any spoilers...I mean, we hardly know what the story is from seeing the first 5% of the game. The beta also isn't long enough to have included half of the mechanics and systems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ktrlaltdel View Post
    i want to be in beta =*(
    if it makes you feel any better, you're not really missing all that you think you are. You're going to enjoy the game a lot more when it's released because you weren't in beta. Like others said above, only 5% of the game and only a few aspects of the system are implemented. Today Bliz said they are not planning to increase the level cap in beta.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    Feel the same way. Been trying to avoid any spoilers, story or mechanic-wise, but it's tough :S
    This don't make sense to me... You have to actively sign up for a beta invite. Why sign up if you aren't going to use it?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    You kill the skeleton king in ACT I
    Spoiler

P.S it's a joke, there was a video about this on the front page of MMO-C when the beta started.
    Last edited by MKing; 2012-01-26 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Electroso View Post
    Personally, I'm glad that I didn't get into the beta because I don't get burnout of the game when it comes out. It will be new to me and more exciting then playing the game after spending time in beta. I had that issue with wotlk at the beginning when the expansion came out, it was boring and leveling all over again just killed the fun for me till the new patch was lunched.
    This beta is completely different than a beta for an MMO though. With the any WoW expansion beta, you get the whole leveling experience, you can level to max level, and possibly even test some of the new dungeon and raid content. You experience most of what the game will offer before you do it for real on your character. Diablo 3, you only experience a small fraction of what the full game is. I mean, the first part up to the skeleton king cant even be like 1/4 of the first act (of 4 acts) It takes a good hour-two hours to get to him too when starting a level 1 char.

I can say this, being in the beta is really not all that amazing. Yes, its awesome that you are playing Diablo 3, the game we have waited 10 years to come out and play, but after killing the skeleton king once or maybe once per character, it gets old really fast. Knowing that there is a MASSIVE game ahead of you, a ton more item variability, and lots of more interesting monsters and mechanics just makes the beta feel empty.

The D3 beta is more like a sandbox than an actual game imo. You can only progress your character up to a certain point before you cant go any further in the beta. I mean I had some of the best pistol crossbows in the beta (34.5, and 33.4 dps with great modifiers) and the best crafted gear possible for certain situations for my demon hunter, but after getting all that (and even during acquiring all that) I was like, meh. Im killing the same monsters over and over and over, and there is no challenge or variablility besides the random rare mobs.

Be patient my man! The full game will be awesome and you will be drooling even more when you finally get your grubby hands on it.

haven't received my beta inv, but that's even better, don't want to spoil it for myself also did the same with beta videos on internet, just skipped to skeletal king boss, to see how does a boss looks like. I does look way better than raven lord in d2

Deleted
    I challenged my brother in diablo 2 in anticipation, to stay alive as long as possible in hardcore mode, my brother was a paladin while i was a amazon, he killed duriel without problem, but it killed me within 2 seconds D: