View Poll Results: Will you resub for SWTOR?

Voters
299. This poll is closed
  • Yes

183 61.20%
  • No

116 38.80%

Thread: Will you resub?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Will you resub?

Will you pay to play for another month?
    If yes: What made you decide to sub for another month?
    If no: What made you leave?
    Please comment below

10+ Year Old Account
    the simplest answer is that I enjoy the game and am having tremendous amounts of fun.

I'm having fun. They are (slowly) fixing the bugs. They are going to be introducing alot of features (some which should have been baseline) in March. I can't complain that the new content is boring, Kaon Under Siege reminds me so much of Left for Dead that I like just running it for fun, not for gear. I also have never had any lag/fps issues with the game, and I run on a "old" system. (3 yrs old, built it myself, I run on max settings.)

It's new and fresh enough to be different, polished enough to not aggravate me and similar enough to not have me feeling like I'm totally lost. And it looks like a basis for a crazy good game in the future (space fighting, multiple companion, 2-manning content with my best RL buddy).

I decided to but I keep getting this screen:
    http://i.imgur.com/lhszN.png

Mod Warning. Image removed due to size restrictions. A link has been placed instead.

- Cula
    Last edited by OhpUldum; 2012-01-25 at 12:37 AM.

Why the fuck is this poll made every day?

Mod Warning. Show your fellow members the respect they deserve. Either post constructively or not at all.

- Cula

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sileh View Post
    Snip
    Origin and their system in general is retarded. I tried buying the game for a friend a couple days ago and it wouldn't process. I've heard stories from a few other kids along the same lines.

Deleted
    pve is terrible

pvp was fun and i planned on resubbing , but with the ilium desaster noobs made more valor in 1 day spamming aoe on my spawn point with 5 fps then i did in 2 week with a good group .

--> ragequit

PS: got an email today that responded to a ticket i wrote 9 days ago zZz

Probs not. Tried it at the urging of friends (I never cared about the Star Wars universe), and just haven't been engaged with the story. Thought the gameplay would make up for it, but I've had more frustration than fun

I am having more fun than I would in any other monthly pay to play game. I will continue to subscribe.

I will resub in the future, just not feeling it right now. Nothing wrong with the game that made me cancel, just can't get interested/motivated in any games recently.

Deleted
    i will resub, love both pve and pvp

I'm already calling this game a failure overall despite the fact that I played it like crazy for three weeks. I think I got some of my money's worth out of it considering how I chew through some single player games, but it's not worth $60, and definitely not worth $75, $90, etc. on and on as the months pass. I'm simply not getting the same value I would have out of something like early World of Warcraft. I wanted this game to be great, and I knew what I was getting into .. I was in two beta weekends previous to release. The problem was, the higher level I got, the more I realized how broken and unfinished the game was, and the more I became bothered by things like the clunky, slow, unresponsive combat. And since combat is 90% of an MMO, I eventually got fed up.

For now I'm keeping an eye on GW2 and passing the time with mindless korean grinders among other things. I intend to check back on SWTOR every now and then, see how it's doing, but getting me to resub would take some extreme patching/fixes/overhauls at this point.

I signed up for the six month plan and I'm thinking it's been money well spent so far. It's a very traditional MMO with the added bonus of the story/dialog and it's set in a Sci-Fi setting, not just any Sci-Fi setting but Star Wars which is my favorite Sci-Fi. All these things are things I like, yes I actually like traditional MMOs such as WoW, just the story/dialog and the setting push it further as my preferred MMO over something like WoW. SWTOR is not perfect though, far from it, but I do like what I have seen from Bioware so far, both with planned content and fixes so I'll stick around.

Nope once my subscription runs out I think I may be done.

Deleted
    More fun that World of Casualcraft so yes, will resub.

nvm thought it was about wow

Already have. It's a great game and I'm excited where the stories will go a couple expansions down the line.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a lot of fun, but didn't last for me (got bored quite fast). I might come back in a while when more content is being added and the game has been ironed out a bit more. For now I'm done with MMO's.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes over and over! most of us have said this on the other: gunna Sub back to SWTOR Threads.
    -The Empire,Will be the End of you all-