Poll: Do you use and AH mod/addon?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Do you use an AH mod/addon?

Simple poll. Do you use a mod for the AH interface or not. Even for casual buying and selling, the default AH interface is very limited. I, for one, cannot use it at all and go with Auctionator. What do you use?
    Opulence. I has it.

Before I went into glyph market I didn't use any addon, but theres just too many glyphs to make manual scanning and post worth an effort - so thats like 4years without AH addons.
    I don't get this game

Auctioneer, Auctionator, Market Share, The Undermine Journal, a few others I can't remember....that's mostly on the AH monkeys. Auctionator is on all my guys for buying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use Auctionator, simple and lightweight.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I use AuctionLite.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

I don't actually play the AH much, but I always use AuctionLite for the occasional postings. The buy tab sorting things by price per item is pretty necessary, as well.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

I use Auctionator.

Auctionator/TSM

10+ Year Old Account
    I just use the filters in the game. I check how long something will remain and check the current bid. Then I turn around and look at the buyout. I dont play the AH enough, and only use it to purchase something I need now, and not later.
    "My sword? [Heck] yeah I know how to use it. What's to understand about swish-swish-stab? It's a [freak'n] sword dude, it's not a fighter jet." -Tucker "This One Goes to Eleven

Nope. I had one in Vanilla, and I always forgot to get it later.
    Now that you can list items individually, I honestly see no purpose for me to have one.

It's more fun my way.

Auctionator here too.

I have auctioneer, and I like it. I don't play the AH a lot, but it's useful when I have stuff to sell or I need to keep track of what the market price is on an item.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yes, It's a must, I use Auctionator myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Auctioneer and Auctionator.

I find Auctioneer better for selling and the more detailed AH lists, and I like Auctionator for bulk buying.

I don't use an auction house addon and I make close to 10k a day(I average at about 8.5k a day, but if viotiles sell i hit about 9.8k ish)

Actioneer (not the whole suite) so i can scan the AH and have a general idea about prices when i post something :P

I stopped using auctioneer when they stopped updating it, the buggy version was downloadable directly from their site last I checked. tried auctionator and didn't like it because it didn't have bean counter and the order of buyouts felt clunky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trade Skill Master.

Makes me so much gold with so little effort, I've run out of things to spend it on.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

10+ Year Old Account
    Been using Auctionator since it was released.

Auctionator. I've never done a full scan of the AH, but it's just to useful for seraching/filtering items and selling.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.