Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Just played another few games today as him. I was not impressed at all by his damage and playstyle yesterday but it really impressed me today. Just got 3 triple kills, a quadra and a baron steal in the last game (the quadra and baron steal were at the same time). His playstyle is just different to others, he is definetly viable.
    Last edited by mmoc74648e676e; 2012-02-03 at 07:50 PM.

it seems funny to play i realy want to get and try him

Deleted
    Why are people complaining about low dmg on his Q? 4 sec CD and it dealt 500+ dmg around lvl 11-14ish . That's pretty bad ass if you ask me oO

Deleted
    Me and a few friends queue together a lot and one of us has Ziggs. He's been playing him in middle and the damage is absurd. Once your Ziggs hits level 6 the rest of the map should cower in fear because if you coordinate a stun + Ziggs ult on another lane there will most likely be a kill - or force a Flash.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post
    Why are people complaining about low dmg on his Q? 4 sec CD and it dealt 500+ dmg around lvl 11-14ish . That's pretty bad ass if you ask me oO
    Because at end game, that isn't high enough and it isn't likely to get much higher damage at level 18.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quosk1867 View Post
    Because at end game, that isn't high enough and it isn't likely to get much higher damage at level 18.
    The range on it + splash compensates.

Deleted
    It's just not a burst caster, what's wrong with that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    It's just not a burst caster, what's wrong with that?
    #

There is nothing wrong with that but I can see why people complain.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by quosk1867 View Post
    #

There is nothing wrong with that but I can see why people complain.
    To tell you the truth, I think alot off people are having a bit off a weird time trying to play him BECAUSE hes not a burst caster, takes a little bit off time to get used to, IE look at Ahri + Fizz, compare them to champions released in Season 1 and Pre Season, all off them were pretty much kill ASAP ( cept cassio she is special )

EDIT: I hope to burn Cassio to a crisp

Deleted
    Wait what, since when did Cass fall out of the burst-champ section?! :0

Deleted
    Since her Q and W are DoTs and E is not so much a DoT but a spammed spell. Her only real "burst" is her ult

Deleted
    Burst implies that you do all your damage with 1-2 seconds then you have to wait for your abilities to come up again. Cass is more like high sustained damage per second. She does insane dmg however she doesn't do it all at once. Given more than a couple of second however she will outdps most other ap champions.

Deleted
    He seems somewhat similar to kennen, but with more dmg n no cc except the knockback from tnt.