Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Character Bio - Lane Bloodpaw

    Name: Lane Bloodpaw
    Age: 137
    Race: Pandaren
    Gender: Male
    Class: Duelist

    Fluent Languages: Pandaren, Common, Orcish

    Knows select bits of the following languages: Darnassian, Thalassian, Taur-ahe, Dwarven, Zandali

    Faction: None

    Personality: Lane's personality is unlike the average Pandaren, which is a reason for his wandering. He is very quick to anger, and tended to use his rage with a combination of technique in his weaponry while in training when he was on Pandaria (which helped lead to his outcast). He despises martial arts, and finds it weak and easy compared to wielding weapons, this may or may not be because of his clumsiness at it, and so he prefers to master weaponry for battle. Despite some of his bloodlust, Lane loves to explore, find new places and cultures, and learn new things, everything of the outside world he has entered intrigues him, and he is quite friendly to those willing to be friendly in return. He is very intellectual, but not necessarily wise, and can make rash decisions used on the information he has at the time. Wandering and learning are his passions, he seeks no interest to be apart of a faction or group, and favors going out and seeing what the world has to offer him.

    Likes: Fighting and Dueling
    Learning about different cultures and the languages, religions, and philosophies they follow
    Wandering
    Exploring

    Dislikes: Beer and all types of alcohol
    Weaponless Fighting (the majority of martial arts, though he does enjoy fighting in a martial art style with staves)
    Intruders, and people trying to abolish other culture
    An extreme dislike/fear of rodents. (including rabbits)

    Appearance: Lane is a little less round on the belly than most Pandaren are, yet not at the point where he would be considered skinny by a normal non-pandarian standards. His height is slightly above the average Pandarian standard, making him moderately tall. He has gleaming yellow eyes, and very few patches of black on his fur, with most of it being white. His ears point back a tad, looking slightly elvish, yet keeping their pandarian features. On his face Lane has a large scar, yet hard to view from afar due to it being hidden under his fur. He is very muscular in the arms, yet slightly less in the legs due to the fact he swings around weapons all day, and is always doing some physical. When not in combat his face will appear joyous, with a plump and happy aura around it, yet catch him in a fight and you will see the face become more with a look of a bloodlust fel orc in the middle of a battlefield swarming with humans.

    Lane does not wear heavy armor, for he feels like it holds him down, so he sticks with a light leather jacket showing off some of the hair on his chest, with a small coat of chain mail hidden beneath it. On his legs he wears a thick leather panting to help protect him when climbing and travelling, and he travels barefoot and helmless currently. On average Lane likes to use whatever type of weapon he can find in his environment, bet it a large wooden stick lying around, and so he doesn't tend to like to carry weapons with him, though in case he can't find a weapon he always carries his favorite sword he named Mian Dui Siwang, or for short Miandi. The blade is quite long for a one handed sword, and is single edged with a large curve to it's end as the blade slowly gets wider near it's end. The hilt of the blade is is black with a white appearence of a metallic skull on the edge of the handle. The blade is always kept sharp, and can cut through small to moderately small trees without a problem.

    Strengths:
    Extremely skilled and precised at all sorts of weaponry
    Intelligable
    Tactical
    Cunning

    Weaknesses:
    Rash
    Temper
    Stubborn
    Clumsy in unarmed combat
    Alcohol (when drank it effects him in fairly worse ways than your average drunkard, and it doesnt take much)
    Cooking

    History:

    Lane grew up on Pandaria long before the shattering broke through the mist, he was raised by his parents who wanted him to learn their ways of beer loving, martial arts, a balancing calm of the mind to have no anger or hate, and a love to gluttonous eating and cooking. As Lane went through lessons, Lane ultimately failed at any kind of unarmed fighting, he was very clumsy, yet when he picked up a sword, staff, or any weapon other than his own fists for that matter he excelled, yet not in a way his parents wanted him to.

    As he learned by himself how to wield many weapons, his parents began to notice a fuel source that was practically Sha bait, it was that Lane almost always fought with rage and anger despite his parents teachings. His parents though had not given up on him yet, and decided that maybe letting him learn to love beer, which he had been refusing to drink, would help calm him. Yet at the first taste of the alcohol, he spat it out in disgust, and when forced to drink a couple pints of it he turned out dreadfully sick the next day. His parents however still had one more option, that maybe he would find a love of cooking and eating, and not have to worry himself of the world of fighting. Yet the results wielded a couple pandaren getting food poisoning from rather clumsy cooking, plus the fact he was no where near the chubbiness of his pandaren friends.

    Lane was then sent to the elders of their shao'din, which they all agreed on he had no place in their shao'din's culture, because no matter how patient they would be with him, teaching him any of the ways of the Pandaren was ultimately hopeless. Because of this Lane was outcast and forced to wander Pandaria to fend for himself.

    As Lane travelled through Pandaria, he began to have a passion and love of learning the many cultures of the races that existed around him, and he devoted time to try his best to study and interact with the friendly ones, and have a brawl to the death to the ones that preferred to try to kill him. It was during his travels through Pandaria that he finally found a way through the mist, and so he travelled out on his own to explore the vast unknown world beyond him, with a small hope in mind that these cultures despised beer as much as he did.

    Added short segement
    He eventually arrived to Kalimador and later the Eastern Kingdoms, interacting, and learning about the various cutlures, languages, religions, and lifestyles around him.
    Last edited by Markluzz; 2012-01-25 at 11:36 PM.

  2. #2
    Stood in the Fire Tovarish24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    399
    You're going to get much better feedback from some of the more veteran RP'ers here, but I'll give you my two cents. It is understandable that he was unusually different than the rest of his culture might suggest, as not everyone in a culture abides by its practices, that's common knowledge. However, I feel like there's too much emphasis on his disliking alcohol. Pandaren culture surely has an abundant love for the brew, but is not liking to drink a reason to be an outcast? Now, don't get me wrong, I understand that there were other factors, like his love for weaponry and his short temper. Also, though, I notice his history only goes up to right now, which would be post-Shattering, but pre-Mists being revealed. However, you say he loves to explore the world and other cultures, and is already trained in many languages of Azeroth. If he hasn't yet left Pandaria, how can he know these things?

    I think saying he *would* like to learn more about the world around him, would be better, though from what I understand (I could be wrong here) the Pandaren do not know about the other cultures off their shores.

    I'm sure Vadoor, Nonfic, or the mods will be able to correct me, and give you better feedback, but these are some of the things I noticed. The alcohol thing I mention isn't a huge deal, that's what you want and that's fine, but I think the fact that he hasn't left Pandaria but already knows so much about Azeroth is a catch-22.
    [GW2 : Devona's Rest: Mesmer] [Firefall Beta : Assault Recon] [Diablo 3 : Barbarian]
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 90 Mage, 86 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 65 Druid, 26 Monk

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tovarish24 View Post
    You're going to get much better feedback from some of the more veteran RP'ers here, but I'll give you my two cents. It is understandable that he was unusually different than the rest of his culture might suggest, as not everyone in a culture abides by its practices, that's common knowledge. However, I feel like there's too much emphasis on his disliking alcohol. Pandaren culture surely has an abundant love for the brew, but is not liking to drink a reason to be an outcast? Now, don't get me wrong, I understand that there were other factors, like his love for weaponry and his short temper. Also, though, I notice his history only goes up to right now, which would be post-Shattering, but pre-Mists being revealed. However, you say he loves to explore the world and other cultures, and is already trained in many languages of Azeroth. If he hasn't yet left Pandaria, how can he know these things?

    I think saying he *would* like to learn more about the world around him, would be better, though from what I understand (I could be wrong here) the Pandaren do not know about the other cultures off their shores.

    I'm sure Vadoor, Nonfic, or the mods will be able to correct me, and give you better feedback, but these are some of the things I noticed. The alcohol thing I mention isn't a huge deal, that's what you want and that's fine, but I think the fact that he hasn't left Pandaria but already knows so much about Azeroth is a catch-22.
    It wasnt that he hasnt left pandaria, but it's not going into detail of his exploration on azeroth because nothing noteworthy happened besides typical stuff not worth writing down where it would be interesting (like studying the different cultures and stuff) but I should probably edit it to make it a bit more obvious

    Edit: And his main reason for being outcasted wasn't so much that he can't stand alcohol, but the fact he could be a Sha magnet with his fighting, and nothing they tried worked (giving him alcohol, making him a chef, training, etc.)
    Last edited by Markluzz; 2012-01-25 at 04:10 AM.

  4. #4
    Stood in the Fire Tovarish24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    399
    Can he have left Pandaria before it's happened in the game? This question is really directed at the Mods I have no clue.
    [GW2 : Devona's Rest: Mesmer] [Firefall Beta : Assault Recon] [Diablo 3 : Barbarian]
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 90 Mage, 86 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 65 Druid, 26 Monk

  5. #5
    Role-player Khorianas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Hall of Blood
    Posts
    1,144
    Hi there and welcome to the RP Forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tovarish24 View Post
    Can he have left Pandaria before it's happened in the game? This question is really directed at the Mods I have no clue.
    As far as I know, very few adventurous Pandaren were able to indeed cross the Mist before the Shattering, With Chen Stormstout being the most prominent example. Since Lane is an outcast, I see no real problem with that.

    I do however, don't really see some personal traits fitting. The Languages, in my opinion, are just too many. Note that we count the languages you list as spoken fluently. So if we count Thalassian and Darnassian as similar, He knows 6 completely different foreign languages fluently. Even if he had let us say a full human life span to learn those, The races involved were very much spread over 2 continents and at wars with each other for quite some of the time. Also the Tauren were nomadic and the trolls generally very hostile towards stranger before the Horde. Also I doubt that dwarves would teach their language to a beer hater But in all seriousness again, if you elaborate on that and detail it I might even go with it.

    Also in this regard, I don't understand how a person that is this curious and docile can be ignorant.(a trait you listed under his weaknesses)

    Also the inability to fight unarmed, when he is a weapon master. The later requires tremendous body control, but somehow he is unable to apply it to unarmed combat? Also if he fights martial arts style with a stave, why didn't he stick with that? (no pun intended.) In fact, staves are rather iconic Brewmaster weapons. Granted they either are huge scoops or adorned with a brew filled pumpkin bottle but still.

    These are the things that bother me. Though giving his unrest and ill temper as reasons for his family seeing him as a danger is completely understandable given the nature of the Sha. All in all a very fitting Character, and afaik the first Pandaren here, but as I said the things above don't make sense to me at the moment.
    Last edited by Khorianas; 2012-01-25 at 11:16 AM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Khorianas View Post
    Hi there and welcome to the RP Forum.



    As far as I know, very few adventurous Pandaren were able to indeed cross the Mist before the Shattering, With Chen Stormstout being the most prominent example. Since Lane is an outcast, I see no real problem with that.

    I do however, don't really see some personal traits fitting. The Languages, in my opinion, are just too many. Note that we count the languages you list as spoken fluently. So if we count Thalassian and Darnassian as similar, He knows 6 completely different foreign languages fluently. Even if he had let us say a full human life span to learn those, The races involved were very much spread over 2 continents and at wars with each other for quite some of the time. Also the Tauren were nomadic and the trolls generally very hostile towards stranger before the Horde. Also I doubt that dwarves would teach their language to a beer hater But in all seriousness again, if you elaborate on that and detail it I might even go with it.

    Also in this regard, I don't understand how a person that is this curious and docile can be ignorant.(a trait you listed under his weaknesses)

    Also the inability to fight unarmed, when he is a weapon master. The later requires tremendous body control, but somehow he is unable to apply it to unarmed combat? Also if he fights martial arts style with a stave, why didn't he stick with that? (no pun intended.) In fact, staves are rather iconic Brewmaster weapons. Granted they either are huge scoops or adorned with a brew filled pumpkin bottle but still.

    These are the things that bother me. Though giving his unrest and ill temper as reasons for his family seeing him as a danger is completely understandable given the nature of the Sha. All in all a very fitting Character, and afaik the first Pandaren here, but as I said the things above don't make sense to me at the moment.
    His anger and ignorance usually come out during a more combat/tactical situation more than just always angry, ignorance also meaning when he has decided he can't or won't do something he simply won't, I guess that applies more to stubborness so I will change ignorance to stubborness, that was probably a better word for it.

    I will remove some languages, I didn't understand it meant fluently, I thought it was more 'he can speak some of this language', so I will remove many of the languages, or add them to a knows some of this list.

    So the unnarmed issue goes alot more along with his stubborness, when he originally tried unnarmed combat he was clumsy and bad at it so he had it set in his mind he couldn't fight unnarmed and taught himself to use weapons. And also it was easier for him to use more of his anger and temper he had in combat with weapons than it would be for him if he fought unnarmed.

  7. #7
    Role-player Khorianas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Hall of Blood
    Posts
    1,144
    Alright, if he knows a bit of each language that is really alright;

    And if you say the ignorance and inability to fight unarmed is a result of stubbornness or pure refusal to understand/try, that makes sense.

    Thanks for clearing that up. Things like that are often clear to yourself, but for a reader of the Bio it is not that evident.
    Last edited by Khorianas; 2012-01-26 at 12:45 AM.

  8. #8
    Role-player Vadoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Mario, Special World
    Posts
    988
    Looks like Khorianas already gave it a thorough go through. Welcome to the RP forums!

  9. #9
    damn, big love on this bio, its like poetry

  10. #10
    Darnassian, Thalassian, Taur-ahe, Dwarven, Zandali
    Kinda a TL;DR here since the others got it right.

    Too many languages. It would be -very- hard for a pandaren to encounter nelves, belves, tauren, dwarves -AND- trolls. I'd narrow them down to 2, maybe 3, with the third being basic.

    Also, if you're going to roll with 6 languages, you should specify in his BIO how he got them, and a few lines aren't enough for that. Normally, if you get one race to accept you and teach you their language you'd have to help them with important matters.

    L.E. Let's take a look at strengths and weeknesses:

    Strengths:
    Extremely skilled and precised at all sorts of weaponry
    Intelligable
    Tactical
    Cunning

    Weaknesses:
    Rash
    Temper
    Stubborn
    Clumsy in unarmed combat
    Alcohol (when drank it effects him in fairly worse ways than your average drunkard, and it doesnt take much)
    Cooking

    I fear the Strengths outclass the weaknesses by far. A warrior that is intelligent, tactical, cunning and extremely skilled is pretty much invincible. It would be very hard to be both a warmonger and a genius.

    Secondly, I believe Tactical is the direct oposite of Rash, Tempered and Stubborn.

    Also, I believe a master of weapons would be fairly well in unarmed aswell, since using, say, a spear requires body balance, and if you have balance you should be a fine fist fighter.
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 2012-01-27 at 01:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Why would it be wrong to kill a human being?
    Quote Originally Posted by fanjodaman View Post
    You have a tiny brain. There's you're insult.
    Pateu's postulate: '' As an online discussion about RPGs or sci fi grows longer, the probability of a comparison or bashing involving Mass Effect 3 approaches 1. ''

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Kinda a TL;DR here since the others got it right.

    Too many languages. It would be -very- hard for a pandaren to encounter nelves, belves, tauren, dwarves -AND- trolls. I'd narrow them down to 2, maybe 3, with the third being basic.

    Also, if you're going to roll with 6 languages, you should specify in his BIO how he got them, and a few lines aren't enough for that. Normally, if you get one race to accept you and teach you their language you'd have to help them with important matters.
    Select bits does not means he doesn't speak them very well or near fluently, just a very very basic understanding of them. And the pandaren's that escaped the mist travelled a lot, and like to learn new things, it wouldn't be to hard there are bits of nelves, belves, tauren, dwarves, and trolls all on both continents

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    Select bits does not means he doesn't speak them very well or near fluently, just a very very basic understanding of them. And the pandaren's that escaped the mist travelled a lot, and like to learn new things, it wouldn't be to hard there are bits of nelves, belves, tauren, dwarves, and trolls all on both continents
    There are bits, yes. But trolls, these dudes kill humanoids and use them in rituals.

    Dwarves, these are pretty unfriendly to anything furry and unknown, let's not forget how much Orcs and Troggs pissed them off.

    Nelves, they are entirely xenophobic and unfriendly to say the least.

    Belves, those dislike anything that isn't connected to the arcane and doesn't have magical knowledge.

    Tauren would be a possible, even probable choice, since they are welcoming to those who respect balance and order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Why would it be wrong to kill a human being?
    Quote Originally Posted by fanjodaman View Post
    You have a tiny brain. There's you're insult.
    Pateu's postulate: '' As an online discussion about RPGs or sci fi grows longer, the probability of a comparison or bashing involving Mass Effect 3 approaches 1. ''

  13. #13
    Scarab Lord Chonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,469
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Dwarves, these are pretty unfriendly to anything furry and unknown, let's not forget how much Orcs and Troggs pissed them off.
    Nelves, they are entirely xenophobic and unfriendly to say the least.
    IIRC, in established lore, travelling Pandaren have already had many friendly encounters with dwarves and nightelves.

    "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

  14. #14
    Sorry pat, but as for dwarves and night elves, you're more than likely incorrect.

    Quote Originally Posted by wowpedia
    Only the pandaren know the intricacies of their society, but alcohol is a central feature. All pandaren are connoisseurs of ale and stronger drink, leading to a unique kinship with Ironforge dwarves. A caste of wandering pandaren warriors called Brewmasters is highly respected in their culture
    Quote Originally Posted by wowpedia
    After the Sundering, some pandaren returned to the "new" Kalimdor to explore it. "Where once the pandaren were a mighty empire, standing proud beside their night elf allies, now they are a simple people who want only peace and a safe home."[7] Since the Third War, more pandaren have come to visit Kalimdor
    Now technically speaking, this is all from the RPG books and is therefore not technically canon, BUT the RPG books do fill in the gaps of lore with stuff that makes sense. While it is not official canon, it is a perfectly acceptable interpretation. Besides that, the dwarves are a VERY friendly culture. They don't like things that will kill them, but if you approach them kindly, they won't attack and while there could be some discrimination between the pandaren and the night elves, again, if the pandaren don't do anything like what the Orcs did, they Night Elves wouldn't attack.

    As for trolls and blood elves, trolls it depends on when he visits, and who he visits. The Darkspear, as of recent times, would remember Mr. Stormstout, and this character could learn from them. Blood elves have a general elitist viewpoint, but that doesn't mean it would be impossible for a pandaren to come on in and live with them. It just makes it more difficult.
    Last edited by The Mister Madgod; 2012-01-27 at 04:36 PM.

  15. #15
    How am I wrong about night elves ? They were always reluctant/hostile to "alien" species. To think that they would accept a pandaren, open-hands, and teach him their language is a far shot to say the least.

    And dwarves...while they may appreciate booze, let us remember that the "drunk, brawling" dwarf stereotype is way too overplayed. Not all dwarves are drunk, agressive and brawling maniacs.

    Think about this from an IC perspective: you live your life and a bearman, something which you never saw before, comes along all jolly and fuzzy. Do you befriend and teach him your language or do you seriously question his intentions/interrogate him w/e ?

    Warcraft is not a happy, sun-lit world. It's pretty grimdark. Populations get massacred, people get plagued, your loved ones are turned undead. If I was the commander of an army and an "alien" showed up I would interrogate/imprison/do tests on it, not befriend it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Why would it be wrong to kill a human being?
    Quote Originally Posted by fanjodaman View Post
    You have a tiny brain. There's you're insult.
    Pateu's postulate: '' As an online discussion about RPGs or sci fi grows longer, the probability of a comparison or bashing involving Mass Effect 3 approaches 1. ''

  16. #16
    Scarab Lord Chonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,469
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    It's pretty grimdark.
    Pfffrrtahaha.

    Alright then. Explain with your stance on the matter the Night Elves & Furbolgs relationship to me. I'd like to see you try.

    Mind you, Pandaren are known to be related to the Furbolg.

    "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Pfffrrtahaha.

    Alright then. Explain with your stance on the matter the Night Elves & Furbolgs relationship to me. I'd like to see you try.

    Mind you, Pandaren are known to be related to the Furbolg.
    Furlbolgs have been there since War of the Ancients afaik. They are the "descendants" of two bear ancients, Ursoc and Ursol, which were respected by the nelves. Pandaren have almost nothing in common with furbolgs apart from the somewhat slight resembling appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Why would it be wrong to kill a human being?
    Quote Originally Posted by fanjodaman View Post
    You have a tiny brain. There's you're insult.
    Pateu's postulate: '' As an online discussion about RPGs or sci fi grows longer, the probability of a comparison or bashing involving Mass Effect 3 approaches 1. ''

  18. #18
    You're wrong because you are automatically assuming that they wouldn't, not that it would be difficult. It's perfectly possible, so advising against it is wrong. Advising that it would perhaps be a challenge would be the right way to go. Your posts don't encourage that, and you have only said that Markluzz shouldn't use Darnassian as a "kinda knows" language.

    The culture of the dwarves has an appreciation of good ale, hence where the stereotypical "drunk brawling dwarf" you use as an example comes from. For that matter, how does an overplayed stereotype of a character influence the cultural facts about the character's race? It doesn't. Dwarves like good ale. Pandaren like good ale. How people portray their characters don't change those facts.

    It would depend on the character, obviously. If I did it, as a generally nice guy? If someone of a different race came along and while I didn't know anything about them as a people, I noticed the guy was nice, well, I'd be nice in turn. If I was a night elf of the xenophobic nature, I would certainly be wary, I wouldn't trust him outright, but if he kept being nice, kept showing that he had good intentions, I would grow to trust and like him.

    No, but that doesn't mean that niceness cannot happen. People make friends in Azeroth, just look at Baine and Anduin, Thrall and Jaina. Races that by all rights shouldn't really mix well, but did. Don't mix "unlikely" with "impossible", as I have said previous. I see no lore inconsistencies with having a character befriend any of these races, as long as certain parameters are met (honestly, this only applies with trolls)

    If you'd like to continue this debate, send PM's instead of responding to this thread. We've strayed far enough off-topic as is. This conversation is supposed to be for critiquing the character's biography, not arguing about lore.

  19. #19
    Role-player Nonfictionless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,257
    Just my two cents but each civilization (Humans, dwarfs, orcs, trolls, etc and even the Tauren ((even though they have been mostly a nomadic race)) ) has a great libary. A place were they collect knowledge of the world around them on every and all subjects. Whether is it the Explorer's League, or just one crazy archaeologist, people have a tendency to seek knowledge no matter the cost.

    Now given that Lane's bio is rather short ( :P sorry but it is), would it not be reasonable to assume that Lane would in fact not have to encounter every culture to learn their language? For example my character, Kevin Brenshaw, is almost completely self taught in the languages he knows simply from books on the subject of magic that he studied.

    Lastly there are many neutral towns where join together to work towards a common goal and many, many groups through the years and decades that accept anyone and everyone that thinks like them and wants to help them. You have to remember that people are not restricted to their own race and yet they can still keep their language and their culture.

  20. #20
    You cannot compare the libraries of Dalaran ( or wherever Kevin studied ) to the knowledge a pandaren has. A mage is that: a bookaholic. They read most of their lives and have giant libraries at their disposal.

    But what books would pandaren have ? They live secluded on an island far away from Azeroth. How would they know about all the races and languages of Azeroth ?

    Just my two cents but each civilization (Humans, dwarfs, orcs, trolls, etc and even the Tauren ((even though they have been mostly a nomadic race)) ) has a great libary. A place were they collect knowledge of the world around them on every and all subjects.
    To gain acces to that, you would have to earn their trust, something not easy to do in the Warcraft universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Why would it be wrong to kill a human being?
    Quote Originally Posted by fanjodaman View Post
    You have a tiny brain. There's you're insult.
    Pateu's postulate: '' As an online discussion about RPGs or sci fi grows longer, the probability of a comparison or bashing involving Mass Effect 3 approaches 1. ''

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •