Easy (before level 20)
- 3 - Bind Account
- 1 - Any Hero: Mox
- 1 - Any Minature: Wait until character birthday, buy or get the Unique one.
Easy (level 20)
- 1 - Any Pet: Just go ranger secondary and get a pet to level 20.
- 1 - Any Rare pet: Factions has two rare pets. The first is available in Kurzick territory on a specific quest.
- 2 - 5 companions: Remains of Sahlahja is probably the easiest way to obtain hero armor to reach 5 companions.
- 1 - 10 companions: Add in one of the other two Nightfall challenge missions and you got yourself 10.
- 1 - Rare Minature: Get lucky on birthday, or buy a rare, probably Prince Rurik being the cheapest.
- 1 - Unique minature: Should be easy (haven't done it yet myself) by doing quest to get Black Moa Chick.
Enjoy the game enough to finish campaigns
- 2 - Any statue: Complete a campaign.
- 3 - 5 titles: Complete campaigns with bonuses. (although getting all bonuses can be a bit grindy I guess)
- 1-2 - 20-30 companions: Grind the remaining hero armors
- 2-5 - 20-50 minatures: Buy
- 3 - PvP titles: Grind or Buy
- 1-7 - 10-40 titles: Grind massively
- 16 - Grind money and materials (60k + mats per point for the first bunch of points, more latter on)
As such, I would say that you can get 17 points just by finishing the campaigns (with bonuses) and doing a few specific quests. I recommend using wiki.guildwars.com for quests and bonuses and such so you don't have to repeat more than necessary.
The remaining way to 30 HoM is mostly about grinding money and materials. If you get 20 companions (shouldn't be a problem really) and 20 minatures (buy first/second year common) that leaves 10 points on mostly buying Armor and Weapons as the cheapest way. And yes, that is an expensive grind.