Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    thorium brotherhood takes like 15 lava cores to get exalted
    You get revered from questing in the zones north and south of Blackrock Mountain. But Lava Cores are probably the quicker way if you're also doing Molten Core on the side.

Depending on class you can clear some bosses in Mount Hyjal. As a hunter the first two bosses are easy enough.

Yeah, I soloed my way through Scale of the Sands reputation at level 80 as a Protection Warrior by letting Jaina die each time to the first boss. Had to use the friendly NPCs to tank while I healed up with food and take the initial hits for me, so at level 85...
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Deleted
    Easy ones (that are not throtteled) are:

Keepers of Time (I suggest repeatedly running escape from durnholde keep in regular mode)
    The Aldor (AoE farm those badges+armaments; it seems slow but it's actually really fast)
    The Sha'tar (another easy dungeon faction; again do normal dungeons, no lockouts and faster rep/time)

The Ally city factions.

You can also decide to farm consortium rep with repeatable quests (for example in Netherstorm). But you may rather go the throtteled approach of 1 Heroic Mana Tombs every day.

All the other easy factions are throtteled by dailies or (like the kara one) raid lockouts.

EDIT:
    This is from memory. I got all those factions when they are (somewhat) current and this was a long time ago.

I've got 56 or 57 exalted reps (depending on whether or not I'm in a guild. The ones that I left out are Arathor & Silverwing (I got stormpike farming for the ram waaaaaaaay back when). And, because I havn't raided in a while I don't have avengers of hyjal. I got 'the insane' and shen'dralar, so I've got everthng else.

You can probably leave out ravenholdt and some of the steamwheedle factions (getting gadgetzan from revered to exalted is a nightmare). The rest... just wear tabards.