Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Whoa... this I did not expect. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Could this mean that they have so little to talk about (because we know about most of the games, and it isn't time for a DIII or the next SCII expansion yet), that it simply isn't worth it, and that they want to use E3 for TITAN ANNOUNCEMENT?

Blizzard hasnt gone to E3 since 2007 i believe. So No we wont hear anything about Titan untill late 2013.
    Last edited by schippie; 2012-01-25 at 04:29 PM.

i am dissapoint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawt View Post
    Also, this is a big indication of how their financials call is going to be next month.
    lol no it's not
    "Let's eat Grandpa!"
    "Let's eat, Grandpa!
    PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES

10+ Year Old Account
    nothing to show is most likely the reason.

The funny part about the world championships is that player organized tournaments like NAO have been doing a WAY better job. Not to mention having announcers that actually know what's happening in the game, and a quality stream. Blizzard is such a joke now.

Quote Originally Posted by Higg View Post
    lol no it's not
    Sure it is, with a reported $25 mil profit lost to date out of 3 quarters reporting it doesn't bode well for the 4th quarter's earnings.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    Sure it is, with a reported $25 mil profit lost to date out of 3 quarters reporting it doesn't bode well for the 4th quarter's earnings.

It's not like Blizzcon is a free festival for all, you know. Between the tickets and the sales to watch it online, Blizzcon likely made money for Blizzard.
    Sell the Vatican, Feed the World

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    They don't outsource the convention. The whole company does it and they do it by largely by themselves. That's a lot of time spent not developing video games every fall. I wouldn't be surprised if dragon soul ended up coming out a few weeks later because of the convention and the after-convention fatigue.

That pretty much confirms it for me:MoP won't be out until end of 2012, Q1 2013. They can't have another Blizzcon with more MoP content.

Deleted
    I just love reading all your expert opinions and how you know just about everything about blizzard! Makes me laugh everytime

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stansfield View Post
    I just love reading all your expert opinions and how you know just about everything about blizzard! Makes me laugh everytime
    Aye just going through some of their replies. It's funny and all so pathetic XD
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get to feel the warmth it brings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetos View Post
    Aye just going through some of their replies. It's funny and all so pathetic XD
    haha idd :P People here are self proclaimed professors for economical behavior for the gaming industry. Everyone have an unique opinion and all of them are right in there minds. Thats awesome

Quote Originally Posted by wolftech View Post
    Actually, I am pretty sure that you will see the beta in February/Early March with a late June or July release. Its an expansion, not a new game like Diablo III or a total world revamp like Cataclysm, so there wont need be as much beta testing.
    We'll see. If they do perform a number crunch, it will probably take a fairly significant amount of testing to make sure everything in the old content is balanced correctly. That's on top of making sure no talent combination becomes overpowered, but that's honestly easier to tweak than messing with entire talent trees like they had to in the past.

Well, at least they don't have to work around a con to get their stuff done. I say let them do that if it means more good content.

Deleted
    nothing to announce (nope, still no titan) and lots of pressure to get their planned games out this year

Deleted
    Hey man these peoples know whats goin on.. with the internetz and the googlez telling you nothing but the truth!!!

TBH blizzcon = a band, a costume event and then 'asking' the company 'safe' questions that if they are any way serious or or worth are laughed at by the panel and your pushed along, or just thrown a random answer that doesn't answer what you asked,... or when they get to display the lack of knowledge of the game 'the fireland's raggy from 10/25 man are different color'... ORLY???

I'm sure it might be mildly interesting for some people to meet up with guildies or whatever but not for the silly price of those tickets. No loss imo.

Deleted
    It's kinda good to take a one year gap....cuz what else can they announce/discuss that didn't happen last year?Also = more focus on expac.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think they are afraid this time players actually attack them. Makes you wonder how bad post MoP expansion is? Giant cockroaches ?

Time and time again, the community is always right. More delays, more cut content, more promised features that never get implemented.