PC Sports - Opportunity

Man, I have this vibe. I believe the PC Sports genre is ripe to make a comeback. I don't know, I just feel it. PC Sports games were awesome, the mods and all the things the community came up with. Anyone else miss it and/or think there is opportunity right now for someone to come and own the market? There is no others doing it, so a Company could really own the market.

I know a lot of you like the consoles, but...PC sports gaming is/was sooo much fun. I don't mean a port but a straight up made for PC sports game. Remember High Heat Baseball and when the NHL series made a decent pc offering?

10+ Year Old Account
    arnt there already PC sport games available? Fifa, NHL allot of EA's sports titles have a big followinga and are made yearly (fifa 2011 ect.). Might be wrong, personally never liked them, but i have a few friends who love them.

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    arnt there already PC sport games available? Fifa, NHL allot of EA's sports titles have a big followinga and are made yearly (fifa 2011 ect.). Might be wrong, personally never liked them, but i have a few friends who love them.
    No actually, there is none on the PC....except MLB 2k12 and that is a direct port.

Fifa 12 is on the PC and also fifa manager games which are obviously better on PC since you don't want to go through all those menus etc. with your gamepad in stead of mouse.

When was the last time a football (american) game was released for PC? I'd love to see something new in that genre.