why do you people hate SWTOR so much

Do any of you haters ever take a minute in between your rants to breathe and say to yourselves...this games been out for less than a month. Were any of you around for wow's release? It was buggy and had a ton of its own problems. But it was given the opportunity and time to be corrected and grow into a pretty bad ass game, for a while anyway. Every single time i read a thread complaining about this or that regarding TOR(which seems to be the trend) i picture the comic book dealer from the Simpsons. Over zealous self righteous know it all whom in all reality could never even come close to accomplishing the things they critique. But your campaign of nay saying is ruining a potentially awesome game. I'm willing to bet a majority of the complainers played less than 3 hours of the game around its release and never gave it a second chance... that's all fine n well i don't wanna hear your crap in general chat but your scaring others away from giving it a chance. In all reality tor has some really cool concepts that I've never seen in any other mainstream MMO. and given the opportunity could really be groundbreaking and fun. I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say that a lot more people read these forums than actually post, and all they see is a hand full of people bashing something chances are they aren't gonna give it the time of day.

with that said..... fat comic book guy please stfu and leave brittany alone.

I see good inentions going up in FLAMES!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    While I appreciate the spirit OP these threads are not very successful and usually get closed fairly fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    ToR fanboi mad at WoW fanboi's for hating on ToR fanboi's?

Deleted
    Because it's wow 3.0

I dont have time to wait for a released game to fix itself...

(Comic Book Guy Voice) Worst Game Eveeeer.

10+ Year Old Account
    These threads get ugly quickly...6 replies in we already have some name calling. Closing this now before it gets out of hand. ~Rag
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”