The top three things I'm looking forward to in GW2:
1. An MMO that encourages adventure and discovery over grind and reward. You're not told where to go or what to do, you just go where you wish and let the story unfold right before your eyes.
2. A combat system where skill is more important than having the right gear. It will also be nice to not have to run around with more keybinds than you can fit on your toolbars.
3. WvWvW, not because of the three-way battles, but because it will involve epic PvP in the way it was meant to be played. For me, the best thing about WoW was those AVs that went back and forth for over thirty minutes, until those final two towers burned and you won with less than 10 reinforcements. There was nothing like it... until now.
My top 3 concerns about GW2, however:
1. No world PvP. There are no risks of encountering the most unpredictable enemies (players) in the open world.
2. Not much variation in the BGs. They all seem to be domination-styled in the vein of AB. What about Capture the Flag, Assault, etc?
3. The knockdowns and instant resurrections. The former is a nice idea for PvE, but I see it bringing an anti-climatic feel to PvP.
Nothing in particular. I am excited for absolutely everything they are putting in.
im looking forward to a release date =(
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tknight/simple - Retired ( miss my ret paladin )
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hostx/advanced - alt
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nknight/simple - Monks are OP ! ( new main )
Oh I forgot to mention another big thing that I am looking forward to. Having my friends who are blinded by the veil of SWTOR switch over to GW2. I mean come ooooon.
"And a man…a man provides."Streaming SWTOR, HON, nostalgia games, and what ever the people request at http://twitch.tv/seamaf.
Leveling and exploring. One of the reasons I love MMOs is exploring the world and seeing what is "over the next hill." I also always love leveling new characters and learning how to use the skills. I ignore the so called "expert" sites as it is more fun to learn from my mistakes and truly learn about my character.
I can't wait.