Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

[Fitness] What’s your breakfast?

What gets you going in the morning? Is nutrition important? High calories? Does it need to be quick?

I’ve been making shakes in the morning for about a year now. It includes 1 scoop of whey protein, 1 scoop psyllium fiber, 2 eggs, 1 banana, and approximately 1 cup of milk well blended. I’ve found this is the perfect breakfast for me.

So what do you usually start off the day with?

I know it's bad for me. But, usually nothing. :/

Thinking of drinking smoothies for breakfast.

Tall glass of milk and some variety of bagel. With cream cheese.

It puts a smile on my face each and every morning.

oatmeal
    yogurt
    coffee

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post

If I'm working all day, I'll skip lunch and take a nap instead. My breakfast shakes hold me over pretty well.

Bread, like 4 slices. Usually with peanutbutter, tuna and chickenfilet.
    "It's Better To Burn Out than To Fade Away"

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post

That's usually what I do; make my own smoothie with bananas/apples/peaches/ect. I've been feeling so much better from when I was eating cereal for breakfast.

I'm in the second week of p90x, the super high protein part, so it's a banana/peanut butter/milk/protein powder shake. And it's big which is rough because I go to work at 6 am and it just feels wrong, and up until 2 weeks ago I NEVER ate before lunch.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

Deleted
    i am never up in time for breakfast :\
    if i am i rarely have breakfast, maybe a banana and some smoothie or orange juice, but nothing much. but as i said, its very rare i am even awake for breakfast :\

Sometimes waffles, honey bunches of oats, or a protein bar.

I always have some homemade juice (two oranges, quarter of a pineapple, blackberries, and raspberries) though. It is pretty filling, has lots of nutrients, and gives me energy to start my day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brown View Post
    Sometimes waffles, honey bunches of oats, or a protein bar.

I always have some homemade juice (two oranges, quarter of a pineapple, blackberries, and raspberries) though. It is pretty filling, has lots of nutrients, and gives me energy to start my day.

mmm waffles, i have had waffles and icecream a few times for breakfast a tasty start to the day :P

Bagel with cream cheese/nutella or two granola bars and once in a while I have the whole scrambled eggs with bacon and english muffin combo so good.
    Hi Sephurik

1 cup of Quaker oats mixed with 1 Scoop of Muscle Milk protein powder and raisins. And a glass of skim milk

10+ Year Old Account
    depends. either some kind of healthy cereal like rice chex, total, rice crispies, and the like. That or some whole grain bread with low fat peanut butter or some plain oatmeal or some egg whites.. just depends on the day and how much time i have. if i'm in a hurry I'll make a protein shake and eat a piece of fruit while I drive to work.

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

Oats porridge, sometimes I add almonds or walnuts to it.
    omelette - 3 eggs
    honey
    a cup of black tea

15+ Year Old Account
    Tea and bread. I do sometimes enjoy some cereal.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I vary but it usually comes down to this menu:

Matcha Tea Smoothie - 1 cup frozen blueberries, 1 cup fat free vanilla yogurt, 2 teaspoons of matcha tea powder (mixed with a bit of hot water first), a single banana, and 1 cup of soy milk.
    Single slice of raisin toast + banana
    Oatmeal with a teaspoon of cinnamon and a chopped up apple
    Bowl of multigrain cheerio's

Just depends what I feel like in the morning but usually comes down to one of those three. There is a the rare occasion when I have bacon and eggs but we're talking once a month.

15+ Year Old Account
    2 packs of high fiber oatmeal, 6 eggs, coffee, water, and a protein shake about half an hour after.

A cigarette and a sausage roll.

starbucks latte double sugar made by the cute girl behind the counter and some fruits.