Deleted

cant log into swtor

anyone have any idea why i cant log into swtor, i have changed my password and use a authenticor yet when i try to log in it says invalid email/password or authenticor password..... im confused

10+ Year Old Account
    The Force tells me you should call customer support

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not much we can do to help you here on MMOC with an issue like this unfortunately. I would recommend calling BW to see if a CS rep can help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    See, even the Imps can do good.

Come over to the light side my young padawan.

Deleted
    They seem to have a few latency problems right now. Maybe the login servers are down.

Deleted
    I already did that :P just bored of waiting on them to reply

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by makmi View Post
    I already did that :P just bored of waiting on them to reply
    i had this issue to, removing the authenticator solved it. it appears the authenticator has bugs as well. GO FIGURE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    i had this issue to, removing the authenticator solved it. it appears the authenticator has bugs as well. GO FIGURE.
    Im guessing the only way to do this is the phone them up

10+ Year Old Account
    how fast do u want back in the game, emailing them takes longer then a phone call im sure on that.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    how fast do u want back in the game, emailing them takes longer then a phone call im sure on that.
    in no rush tbh i just just finished a HM so i can wait till tomorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    Call customer support; may the mass x acceleration be with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    I haven't snagged the Android app for this reason, something in my gut just keeps telling me "dont get it yet if you want to continue with a hassle free experience" hahaha.

Do you use a App or a key fob?

Deleted
    I haven't snagged the Android app for this reason, something in my gut just keeps telling me "dont get it yet if you want to continue with a hassle free experience" hahaha.

Do you use a App or a key fob?
    Key fob my brother got it me for christmas and i thought 'surely im safer with it than without' It seems i was wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by makmi View Post
    Key fob my brother got it me for christmas and i thought 'surely im safer with it than without' It seems i was wrong
    Well your technically still "safe" even though its not under the best of circumstances. With all the account snafoo's even before launch Ive been very leery with doing anything to my account right now. The security questions are a nice addition and make me feel a lot better about not having a authenticator at this time. Of course this is all hindsite for you, sorry man.

Deleted
    Well your technically still "safe" even though its not under the best of circumstances. With all the account snafoo's even before launch Ive been very leery with doing anything to my account right now. The security questions are a nice addition and make me feel a lot better about not having a authenticator at this time. Of course this is all hinde site for you, sorry man.
    Its ok ill phone them tomorrow if i havent had a email from them and let them know that a authenticator is supposed to stop things like this happening not cause them to happen lol

And for some reason i still have a nagging doubt ive been hacked. But im pretty sure thats just paranoia

---------- Post added 2012-01-25 at 10:43 PM ----------

I have just recieved a email in reply from them ill highlight in red the bit i find funny.

I specifically said in my message to them i have a authenticator...
    seems to me like a generic phone us to sort your problem out email to me
    Also there was a thread on there forums with 3-4 pages of people with the same issue as me, guess what its gone :P

greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human Cyborg relations.

As part of our efforts to help protect the security of your account, log in access to your Star Wars: The Old Republic game and website account has been temporarily disabled. We have taken this step as we have detected suspicious activity on your account during on-going standard systems analysis. While you will still be able to view swtor.com, including the community forums, you will not be able to log in to view your account information or post on the forums. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and hope you will understand that we are taking this action to better protect your personal data.

In order to ensure that your account is secure, we would request that, before you contact us, you complete a full scan of your computer system using an up-to-date Anti-Virus program. You can find suggestions for the commonly used programs on our Help Center here:
    http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/1906

Once you have completed this system scan, to regain access to your account, please contact our Customer Service team toll-free on:
    - 1855 GO SWTOR (1855 467 9867) from the USA
    - or 008000 BIOWARE (00800 0246 9273) from the United Kingdom, France or Germany.

If you’re calling from a country other than the USA, UK, France or Germany, you may call us on +44 203 564 2555, but please be advised that international call rates may apply. Please replace the + in front with the international call prefix in your country.

Please note that our telephone support is provided in English, French and German only.

On the telephone, we will walk you through the account validation process, to ensure that the access rights are returned to the rightful owner of the account. Once this is complete, we will re-enable your account once again for use with the game and the website.

Once your account is re-enabled, we highly recommend you add a Security Key to it, as this is the best method to stop attackers using information gleaned from other systems outside of BioWare’s control. We can help you get a security key set up during this same call.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We apologize for any inconvenience our actions may have caused, however, the safety and security of our player’s accounts and personal information is of the utmost importance to us.

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid M0-T0
    Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service
    Last edited by mmoc5a13c28cc0; 2012-01-25 at 10:51 PM.