Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Yeah that shouldnt be a problem. Flash heal and a shield should do the trick.

I will try and tell my guildleader about this tactic, as we haven't tried this before.

Deleted
    I often take the crystal as the tank, it's entirely doable, i just pay attention to the timers, stand in yellow range so the soaker can be closer to me, then dance in for blue when the stomp happens, but really, you should be fine and by far an easier way to do it is to 4 heal.

The fight is designed for 3 healers. The kohcrom side receives less overall damage throughout the fight and is designed for one healer to do alone. You can use 4 if you want to be safe...but the 2 on kohcrom side will probably be bored.

Doing the morchok side solo is possible. But if that healer cannot do it, its because that's not how it was designed - not because that healer sucks.

Deleted
    We've just 2 healed it all the time, even the first kill. Resto druid and holy pala.

2 holy pallies can do it no problem

Who is your other healer? If he is a paladin or a shaman, let him handle take Morchok and the soaking duty, he won't have to move like you.

I'm not 100% sure, but you may also be able to soak if you get the Inner Fire Glyph and Inspiration (Armor buff would also help a lot).

Were you ever able to manage it?

Doing it with 2 healers means absolutely nothing about the rest of the instance on heroic. We three heal it every week and are on madness...