Javascript issue, oh noes!

Hi there,

wondering if anyone can help please, I keep seeing things here on MMO Champ about graphs and the such, saying *if you cant see this, enable javascript*.

So i tried to enable it, only to see it already is enabled. So I looked up on a site to see any tips, it just sent me the tools route and check in internet options etc etc (running windows 7 ). ie Tools- Internet Options - Security -Custom level -scripting-active Scripting (enable) but it already is at those settings.

So i searched here on mmo and no1 else seems to be having this issue, is it somthing simple im missing? if so pretty please lift me from the dark ages! I welcome it.

Many thanks

did you download java?

Are you maybe using Noscrip and forgot to disable it on Mmochamp?
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

ty for replies, aye my java is up to date, was first thing i checked^^

never heard of noscrip im afraid but after searching my lappy it seems i am not running it. I welcome any more replies, frustrating not being able to see those pesky graphs

What browser are you using? Try using a different one and see if it works on that.

Thanks for the idea am using internet explorer atm, but with your suggestion I downloaded the new version of firefox, and tried mmo. Still coming up the same message to enable javascript.

So i went to the same site that gives tips for all browsers and according to that , My settings are all set up ready to go with javascript enabled. Still a tad confused here.

Deleted
    What's your antivirus product?

I like where your mind is at Phatt1e! I thought it might be that also, It is mcaffee. I turned it off completly just to see if that was somehow interfering with my settings, Lo and Behold i get the same message telling me to enable javascript.

who would have thunk it!

Deleted
    Have you tried going into Internet Options > Security > Internet > Custom Level and clicking Reset to Medium / Medium-Low?

15+ Year Old Account
    Most ad blockers will cause the front page to act as if javascript is disabled.

hey there thanks for replies,

Aye Phatt1e I have gone there and put all the types of levels low-medium-high etc no luck.

To Cilraaz- woot that sounds like it could be promising, however i have no idea if im running an ad blocker. I have antivirus off atm, and clicked enable pop-ups for mmo. I get alot of crap appearing all of a sudden but no graphs,

Fuzzeekee
    A.) Your built-in java VM is not starting correctly - not so common (I don't think it's that bad, that's a severe software failure/issue)
    B.) What Cilrazz and other people are saying, software dependencies are blocking it.
    C.) I really think if you have no idea what you are running you need to find out, as that's actually mentally blocking your progress with this problem.