Demon Hunter Patch 10 Playthrough in 1080p

My playthrough of the beta in Patch 10 if anyone wants to see. Lots of small polish gets added with every patch.

85 Resto/Ele Shaman, 60 Demon Hunter

Argh! Tempt me not foul denizen of the web, for when I walk the path of the Demon Hunter it will be unsullied by your by your arcane knowledge of this - *spits* - Beta.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice videos mate, demon hunter IS a nice class afterall <3
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Terrific video quality and presentation. Kudos.

I enjoyed the vids a lot.

skipped all the way to the skeleton king, didn't wanna spoil it, well skeletal king fight seems interesting, simple, but good

So the entire beta takes about an hour?

How much more is expected out of the retail version?

"Slaughtered Calf Inn" lol sounds like such a pleasant place to stay the night. Also "Not enough hatred" when you run out of resources makes me smile.

Great videos, thanks.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-01-30 at 04:33 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune