Deleted

ASUS VE247H VS BenQ G2450HM

I've been looking for a 24' monitor for a while, buuut thing is, I've been having a hard time deciding. My budget is around 200 USD, and I'm looking for a monitor with around 2 ms response time, and both of those monitors seem to fulfill. However I wanted some guidance, and what better place to ask than here

If you have suggestions for a better monitor, then feel free to throw them at me as well.

Save another $100 and buy an IPS monitor, won't regret it. In fact, they have the 2312 on sale for $240 (regular is $300) http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...4&sku=320-2807

Deleted
    Looks interesting, but it seems that it has about 8ms respone time, would that be recommended for gaming?

I have an 6ms grey to grey IPS and have noticed zero ghosting in the 6+ months I've had it, 8ms might show a little bit but its better to google and see what reviews say, and from what I've seen majority of people who use IPS monitors never complain about ghosting, theres also 26 reviews on that site and the first few I read say they haven't had any issues gaming.