Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I did the first missions without any upgrade and tought WOW THIS IS HARD!!!!

I loved it.

But now i have upgrades and its pretty eas mode.

Without upgrades you wont be able to do top missions anyway.
    Playing MMO's since 1997 ®
    Ultima Online > Everquest > Dark Age of Camelot > Lineage 2 > World of Warcraft.
    In between ofcourse all the other MMOs u can name. Those above spend atleast 1 year.

All the time. I never have any I post to GTN around the next day. Level 2 items sell best for me, the level 4 upgrades are iffy. Either people don't care or drop out of space combat play by then. I know in my large guild that very few of us do space missions.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    Need...more...missiles!

Yes they do buy them, space missions are a blast if you keep your ship with best-in-slot.

I know what missions is that, and i learned that the last generator is on that space station right before the end. But i just cant seem to get all of them in time.
    Actually, there are exactly 10 shield generators on the 5 frigates you encounter during the mission, but the 2nd generator on the 2nd frigate you see is pretty tricky to get, and you never get another shot at it. Whenever I get 9/10 it's because I missed that one specific generator.

If killing the shield generators on the destroyer at the end also counts, that will make me a very happy camper.

Pandaren Monk
    I would never buy them leveling up, the ones from the starship vendor is more than enough to always make it easy. The epic ones at 45-50 sure people will buy. Completion. Need moar than 150 missiles! :P

Bonus objectives give more xp / money ? or maybe more badges?

Bonus objectives give more xp / money ? or maybe more badges?
    All of them. More xp, more money and more badges.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.