Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    I did the first missions without any upgrade and tought WOW THIS IS HARD!!!!

I loved it.

But now i have upgrades and its pretty eas mode.

Without upgrades you wont be able to do top missions anyway.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

All the time. I never have any I post to GTN around the next day. Level 2 items sell best for me, the level 4 upgrades are iffy. Either people don't care or drop out of space combat play by then. I know in my large guild that very few of us do space missions.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    Need...more...missiles!

Yes they do buy them, space missions are a blast if you keep your ship with best-in-slot.

I know what missions is that, and i learned that the last generator is on that space station right before the end. But i just cant seem to get all of them in time.
    Actually, there are exactly 10 shield generators on the 5 frigates you encounter during the mission, but the 2nd generator on the 2nd frigate you see is pretty tricky to get, and you never get another shot at it. Whenever I get 9/10 it's because I missed that one specific generator.

If killing the shield generators on the destroyer at the end also counts, that will make me a very happy camper.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would never buy them leveling up, the ones from the starship vendor is more than enough to always make it easy. The epic ones at 45-50 sure people will buy. Completion. Need moar than 150 missiles! :P

Deleted
    Bonus objectives give more xp / money ? or maybe more badges?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bonus objectives give more xp / money ? or maybe more badges?
    All of them. More xp, more money and more badges.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.