Why are alliance so good at low level pvp?

Title says it all. How are ally just so good? Im currently at 60 bgs played on my lvl 49 with with 3 wins. Go figure. Is it a combination of luck and the fact that all horde have no BoAs, and all queue at lvl 45(for 49 bracket)?

Or is it just that all the new players are playing horde now? anyway.
    discuss

---------- Post added 2012-01-26 at 09:54 AM ----------

90% of the time i seem to come up against Full boa all lvl 48/49(in this bracket, ive been doing bgs since 19) allys

---------- Post added 2012-01-26 at 10:00 AM ----------

Personally i have a full boa set so its not to bad for me i can stealth out of GY when getting farmed, But it would be nice to win. Last game top ally had 250 HK's top horde had 37. And i had 22 KB's to my name...

It all depends on your battlegroup.
    The battlegroup im inn cyclone/wirbelsturm has the exact oppisite problem that u have.... low lvl = horde wins everytime no exeption! and 20Kb each maybe sommone with 60kb in wsg lvl 10-14. Most prestigus ally may have 3-5kb's. and it goes like that all they way up to 85. where hordes win 70-80% of the bg's
    Silvermoon Eu.

Blackrock - US so bloodlust battlegroup. The main BG for us

10+ Year Old Account
    Ain't all the Battlegroups in region wide queue for Battlegrounds? And battlegroups only for rated stuff? That's how I understood it.
    Last edited by Santti; 2012-01-26 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Meh, typos.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Ain't all the Battlegroups in region wide queue for Battlegrounds? And battlegroups only for rated stuff? That's how I understood it.
    yesterday did 25 BG on my hunter. (ally)

Lost 24 won 1 at level 85

==> EU Scarshield legion.

Quote Originally Posted by darkstar899 View Post
    yesterday did 25 BG on my hunter. (ally)

Lost 24 won 1 at level 85

==> EU Scarshield legion.

Thats exaclty how i feel pvp have been for allys all of my 6 years in wow :/(

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

There hasn't been any battlegroups for a while, how do you think they fixed queue times?

I had to play 15+ games before i won my first bg with my alliance mage. After that i've maybe won 3-4 more and the mage is lvl 50 soon.

Deleted
    They aint. Always when I pvp with my alliance twink I win about one of ten games... if I am lucky..

Deleted
    "Why is my faction SO MUCH WORSE than your faction"-syndrome is old and something that we see daily on these boards. Starting to get to me a little bit. No, your faction doesn't win less BGs than the opposing one does.