Thread: DSK loot system

Deleted

DSK loot system

Hey guys,

I have posted and asked for help on DSK page at curse.com, but thought I'd pop along here too, as I may get a quicker reply.

We started using this brilliant, very simple loot system at the start of DS. We have two 10 man raid teams in our guild, but just one team was using DSK. However, last night team 2 also started using it. When our team (team 1) started to raid, we found our list had been wiped and replaced with the other raid teams names. I wasn't prepared for that! So have to re-establish our teams list.

I'm concerned though, that once we enter our teams names again this evening, that it will erase the other teams! Just like it did last night only vice-versa. Does anyone here have more experience with DSK that could offer some helpful advice?

Ideally I would love for it to support 2 lists of 10 within one guild, but I'm not sure it does that. I can live with one list of 20 names, if I can get it working and not erasing names that is

Many thanks.
    Last edited by mmocc6ed96fd5c; 2012-01-26 at 04:48 PM.

No experience with DSK addon, specifically. I always used Konfer - http://kahluamod.com/ksk/

Managing multiple teams and lists is very easy and straightforward and I never had any problems with it at all.
    Might be worth a look if you struggle getting DSK to work for you.

Deleted
    Thanks Judge for your reply.

We did try to use KSK before moving onto DSK. Probably just us, but we found it so difficult to set up. And the set up guide was massively long. I guess I'll skip that and continue to try figure out what's wrong with our DSK.

Deleted
    It's still messed up

We re-entered our first team list, so the list was combined and had team one and team two raid team members listed. It worked fine for the duration of the raid. However, when I checked it yesterday, our team's names had disappeared again, only team one is listed.

If anyone has any helpful advice, it would be greatly appreciated.