Dragon Soul healer setup

Hi , we are raiding 10 man and are 5\8 hc currently . So my question is only about Gunship hc , Spine hc and madness hc. Our healer setup was rdruid , hpaladin , disc priest but disc priest no longer plays with us , and we recruited resto shaman. Imho rdruid , hpaladin , disc priest (our former setup ) is the best for 10 man , so my question is it gonna hurt our chances on progression if we keep resto shaman (keeping in mind gunship is usually done with 2 healers , madness and spine with 3 ) ? Are Madness and spine going to be much harder than they could be with a Disc priest? Keep in mind it's 10 ppl raids.

I play a Resto Shaman and I heal all the fights fine.

Deleted
    I think Resto Shammys are doing great atm. There health bonus on spine would be great.
    I think the best set up now is Hpal, Hpriest, RShammy since druids got nerfed heavily.

Resto shammy is amazing. Spirit link is incredible on spine and the health bonus saves lives from shrapnel on 5th platform madness.
    Honestly as long as you have a holy paladin nothing else class-related should affect your chances of progression.

Deleted
    RShaman are great healers right now, you should do perfectly fine. I would actually prefer a RShaman over a DPriest for spine and madness.