Page 1 of 2
LastLast

My guild took 3 hours to take down H:Hagara yesterday.

We started progressing from 0 with a basic idea of a strat last night, killed it 3 hours later.

Nerf this shit to the ground, i can't imagine how anyone with a life, friends, family and a dog could ever afford spending so much efforts into a video game. This is just way too hard, wtf blizzard.

Mod Edit - Infracted /Malefic
    Last edited by Malefic; 2012-01-26 at 05:29 PM.

I'd say 3/10.

Give it a bit more thought next time.

15+ Year Old Account
    a. Blizzard won't see this post.

b. There's a blanket 5% damage decrease nerf starting next week...maybe?

c. This shouldn't invite massive amounts of trolling and flaming at all. Oh, wait...
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Poe's Law makes the internet an interesting place.

Sarcasm?

Can't tell if trolling or serious...

Grats anyway, my 10 man group gave up after a few attempts and barely lasted more than a minute each time.

0/10.

the switch from "we didnt try at all" to "this is too hard" was WAY too obvious. a good troll is a subtle troll.

either that or nerf trolling so its easier.

this fight is an absolute joke on 25man. nothing new here. many guilds have 1-2 shot it on 25 hc.

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    this fight is an absolute joke on 25man. nothing new here. many guilds have 1-2 shot it on 25 hc.
    But i'm 10man . Not implying it was hard either, for people that haven't seen trough my very subtle sarcasm.

Just can't imagine how Blizzard can justify nerfing Heroic encounters that goes down in a night of trys.

I've been on Ner'zhul for 6 years and have never heard of your guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Daara View Post
    I've been on Ner'zhul for 6 years and have never heard of your guild.
    We're super duper brand new, formed 2-3 weeks before Dragon Soul, and we prefer keeping a low profile, unlike some other 25man guild on NZ with a similar progression.

Deleted
    The fuck is this

Took you 3 hours to learn a fight that is basically the exact samething as normal mode and you're bragging? what?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    4/8 hc but we can't deal with Hagara ;/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    But i'm 10man . Not implying it was hard either, for people that haven't seen trough my very subtle sarcasm.

Just can't imagine how Blizzard can justify nerfing Heroic encounters that goes down in a night of trys.
    You may need to work on what you consider subtelty to be......

Quote Originally Posted by Seolla View Post
    Took you 3 hours to learn a fight that is basically the exact samething as normal mode and you're bragging? what?
    Not at all. I'm actually disapointed .

---------- Post added 2012-01-26 at 04:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MarriageAuch View Post
    You may need to work on what you consider subtelty to be......
    Or maybe not.

Deleted
    Not at all. I'm actually disapointed .

---------- Post added 2012-01-26 at 04:20 PM ----------

Or maybe not.
    Err, no you didn't. It's glaringly obvious you were being sarcastic. i.e. not subtle.

We're super duper brand new, formed 2-3 weeks before Dragon Soul, and we prefer keeping a low profile, unlike some other 25man guild on NZ with a similar progression.
    Ner'zhul has been a shit server since I stopped caring about WoW. All the good PvPers didn't have someone to carry them anymore. Blue Moon lost it's best player and the reason they were even relevant in the first place. Funny thing is that Incarnate turned down my app because I had trolled them hard in the past. Now look at them. Stuck at 6/8 HM for the last like 5 weeks.

Err, no you didn't. It's glaringly obvious you were being sarcastic. i.e. not subtle.
    I'm aware of that, you're not aware that when i said i was subtle, it was also sarcasm.

Deleted
    I'm aware of that, you're not aware that when i said i was subtle, it was also sarcasm.
    yeah yeah, it was one big masterplan you evil genius. Keep on truckin'

Quote Originally Posted by Daara View Post
    Ner'zhul has been a shit server since I stopped caring about WoW. All the good PvPers didn't have someone to carry them anymore. Blue Moon lost it's best player and the reason they were even relevant in the first place. Funny thing is that Incarnate turned down my app because I had trolled them hard in the past. Now look at them. Stuck at 6/8 HM for the last like 5 weeks.
    Ner'zhul really isn't that bad on the PvE side, yes we lack a super powerhouse guild, since Incarnate obviously has issues on spine (like hundreds of other guilds), but we have an enormous amount of guilds fairly progressed into heroics (3/8, 4/8, 5/8) compared to most servers (save for Frostmourne and Illidan for example).

We're ranked 22 out of 200-something realms, i wouldn't say its shit, but i guess its not amazing either.

Completly agree with you on the PvP side though, i'm on NZ since mid S10, there was still a fair amount of good players (Shobek comes to my mind), but they're long gone now, its pretty sad :/, been looking for teams for weeks.

---------- Post added 2012-01-26 at 04:28 PM ----------

yeah yeah, it was one big masterplan you evil genius. Keep on truckin'
    <3.

10chars.