Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Eclipsy/simple

And he still hasn't broken 2.2 this season.. he has been 2.4 guessing that was last season or S9 with inflated MMRs though, could be wrong!
    Last edited by rzy; 2012-01-27 at 12:55 PM.

This reminds me of dual rogues with warglaives + 4 s4 + 4 t6.

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    okay now make a video of him trying to attack you from the front and not behind... hell if you let almost anyone stand behind you they will kill you pretty fast too....i know this is a rogue and that is what they do but it looks like you are letting him stand behind you and do this lol.
    I'm 99% sure the person that posted video isn't the OP . Also Fiveshot was just saying how imbalanced Heroic Vial of Shadows + Legendary weapons can be . Also he got cheap shotted . He didn't let him stand behind him -.-

just... wow lol they def need to change something on the daggers

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solorian750 View Post
    just... wow lol they def need to change something on the daggers
    I hope you know those daggers weren't even the ones doing the work It's the trinket.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    You mean this?

Would suck at low end PVP when you just starting out and only have PVE gear, but would certainly fix the issue with players having legendaries in arena.
    Why would it suck? You could still go full PVE geared in arena just your trinkets and weapon procs wouldn't work there, everything else would be just fine.