Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    yea, you can customize the hell out of them. this is mine...

Lol, is that a bull barrel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MKing View Post
    Yeah my mothers side of the family all lives down there, we have over 80 different families there, like same family but 80 different households, that side of the family has been in the oil business forever, was thinking of giving the shop a visit but i didn't get a chance to, i might buy that gun though. http://www.redjacketfirearms.com/ind...emart&Itemid=6
    Baton Rouge was pretty badass, sooo many hot college girls... too bad I can't pass for a college kid anymore and just come off as the creepy old guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevername View Post
    Baton Rouge was pretty badass, sooo many hot college girls... too bad I can't pass for a college kid anymore and just come off as the creepy old guy.
    I know what ya mean, I'm only 24 (dicked around too long in JC not knowing what to major in) and I'm even feeling old around all these kids born in the 90's. Though I am glad I'm married already, you've know idea the amount of stress you don't have to deal with anymore when you DGAF what some hot chick thinks. On a related note my friends are still single and I love exposing they're nerdiness in front of women when we hang out.
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    I know what ya mean, I'm only 24 (dicked around too long in JC not knowing what to major in) and I'm even feeling old around all these kids born in the 90's. Though I am glad I'm married already, you've know idea the amount of stress you don't have to deal with anymore when you DGAF what some hot chick thinks. On a related note my friends are still single and I love exposing they're nerdiness in front of women when we hang out.
    Yeah I'm 32 have a bushy beard and visible tattoos I don't blend well with college kids in the south and I damn sure don't blend well with my same aged yuppies. When home I usually find myself at the bar hanging with the old crusty fisherman / VFW crowd... odd I know but really awesome genuine people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm 32 have a bushy beard and visible tattoos I don't blend well with college kids in the south and I damn sure don't blend well with my same aged yuppies. When home I usually find myself at the bar hanging with the old crusty fisherman / VFW crowd... odd I know but really awesome genuine people.
    Cranky old men are awesome imo. Specially if you ge tthem to talk about the "good ol' days" about getting in brawls with the cops and beating the crap outta them and fighting the Hell's Angels back in the day, apparently my dad knocked out an old president of the Hell's Angels with a ball bat, kinda thought he was dicking with me, but I heard it on separate occasions from other guys.

TL;DR Old guys rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    As far as I'm concerned guns fall into the same category as fancy cars, big trucks and bodybuilding. It's all compensation for something else.

<Infracted>
    Yes I compensate for being hungry by shooting something to eat with my gun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else have the M1A on their wishlist?

/drool

once I win the lotto...
    Last edited by xylophone; 2012-01-27 at 07:08 PM. Reason: messed up EBR link

10+ Year Old Account
    All sexy but I'm entering my 'pistol phase' I think, as stated before I need an AK just for diversity but I really am interested in something like this.

http://www.edbrown.com/customhandguns.htm

Love my Kimber but this is the natural progression of sexiness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    guns kill people
    Gaping holes in vital organs kill people.

Anyone else have the M1A on their wishlist?

once I win the lotto...
    Nope I want to get a Steyr Aug A1 but I'll probably end up getting a pistol before that though since I don't have one yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Nope I want to get a Steyr Aug A1 but I'll probably end up getting a pistol before that though since I don't have one yet.
    Beautiful gun IMO, but I want a .308, IIRC AUGs are hard to come by, unless they were imported before the ban, or is that just a CA law? Too lazy to look it up atm. Here's the MSAR American made clone that, iirc, is supposed to be made even better than the Steyr version.

---------- Post added 2012-01-27 at 11:58 AM ----------

All sexy but I'm entering my 'pistol phase' I think, as stated before I need an AK just for diversity but I really am interested in something like this.

http://www.edbrown.com/customhandguns.htm

Love my Kimber but this is the natural progression of sexiness.
    My bro and his Marine buddies brought they're 1911's over to shoot, such a sexy handgun...

10+ Year Old Account
    Beautiful gun IMO, but I want a .308, IIRC AUGs are hard to come by, unless they were imported before the ban, or is that just a CA law? Too lazy to look it up atm. Here's the MSAR American made clone that, iirc, is supposed to be made even better than the Steyr version.

*snip*

Styer is making a new version of the AUG that is not illegal in the US as of 2011.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Styer is making a new version of the AUG that is not illegal in the US as of 2011.
    Anyone wanna give me a % chance it will be CA legal?

I'm gonna go with 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone wanna give me a % chance it will be CA legal?

I'm gonna go with 0
    Any gun is CA legal with the right mods. The one you linked, the knockoff, is not CA legal without mods, those same mods can be used on a Styer AUG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any gun is CA legal with the right mods. The one you linked, the knockoff, is not CA legal without mods, those same mods can be used on a Styer AUG.
    I know, bullet button FTL. That's why I would get the JAE stock outta the M1As I posted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MKing View Post
    If you watch the show sons of guns they just made a gun that's as reliable as the AK and the shop owner is going to D.C to talk to congress etc about getting the gun into military etc. They dragged it through sand/dirt , submerged it into water and it still fired full auto completely fine and it is extremely accurate.

Here you go:
    [IMG]http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/sons-of-guns/photos/images/desert-ar15-04.jpg[IMG]
    Now that's what I'm talking about!

But is it just me, or do most American rifles use the exact same style? I personally think they're the best looking of all rifles. With the possible exception of this beauty:

But then, I do believe th XM8 is also an american-made rifle.

The germans make some very pretty guns too, but they just aren't my cup of tea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Now that's what I'm talking about!

But is it just me, or do most American rifles use the exact same style? I personally think they're the best looking of all rifles. With the possible exception of this beauty:

But then, I do believe th XM8 is also an american-made rifle.

The germans make some very pretty guns too, but they just aren't my cup of tea.
    Well then you are actually into german rifles. The XM8 is built off the G36C, and both of them were developed by H&K.

And if you like the looks of the M4/AR rifles, the HK416 looks exactly like them, but is far higher quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Kalyyn... looks like there is no natural place for his front hand support with that grenade launcher on the bottom just looks awkward and uncomfortable.

Its the same as the old, just a few tweaks here and there. its like taking a M16A1 and replacing some parts making it like a carbine M4. but it does look nice, always hated the sound of the AK, normally ment we were getting shot at in the sand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well then you are actually into german rifles. The XM8 is built off the G36C, and both of them were developed by H&K.

And if you like the looks of the M4/AR rifles, the HK416 looks exactly like them, but is far higher quality.
    Hrmm, very clever mr. bond...
    I wonder if the XM8 being german was one of the reasons that the US military scrapped them? Of course, they also said that it was too delicate for their tastes. Apparently they aren't good in the hands of the average grunt.

@Kalyyn... looks like there is no natural place for his front hand support with that grenade launcher on the bottom just looks awkward and uncomfortable.
    Yeah, but you gotta put your grenade launcher somewhere I guess.