Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    I can't believe nobody even mentioned this one yet:

The Pony:

Always posts in the pony thread. Has a post count there that largely exceeds the count of any other posts made on the forums.
    I was thinking of that one x3

TL;DR posters.

Like this one, I haven't read the entire post, so I don't know (or care?) if anyone else has posted the "TL;DR" personality before me or not. And will also not get the big picture, yet, they want to have a say in it. :P

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Skelington is nice! ;(
    I'm just teasing him, because it's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I'm just teasing him, because it's fun.
    You'll join soon. You can only resist the culling of Skelington for so long. One of us! One of us!

Deleted
    Conspiracy guy.

Definition: Predicts things with extremely vague claims. Alternatively, he exaggerates things like hell. Also, wearing a tinfoil hat.

people who will never except that their is a problem with the game they play even with facts to back it up.

an "extreme" fan
    Last edited by Raunchy; 2012-01-26 at 09:44 PM.

The story teller:

Post's hard to believe stories that depicts them as a god among men, often agitated when people call bs.

wow "Clone" basher :

Claims upcoming games are wow clones before any gameplay has been shown to the public, Flames any wow competition with out provocation, and is impossible to convince that wow it's self is a clone.
    Last edited by rcking09; 2012-01-26 at 09:59 PM.

Deleted
    Math Wizard:

Knows the percentage to everything. "30% of wow players with release of MoP" . "90% of all people would have ninjaed in that situation".
    There is statistic on everything, and this guy has them all!

---------- Post added 2012-01-26 at 11:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TacTican View Post
    The Know-it-All
    - Self-explanatory. Tends to be a smartass with a picture of Yogg-Saron for his avatar.
    I laughed when i saw your avatar
    Last edited by mmoc79d521e3a8; 2012-01-26 at 10:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Type: Godwin Mutation

Godwin's law (also known as Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies or Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies[1][2]) is a humorous observation made by Mike Godwin in 1990[2] that has become an Internet adage. It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."[2][3] In other words, Godwin observed that, given enough time, in any online discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably criticizes some point made in the discussion by comparing it to beliefs held by Hitler and the Nazis
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
    Buddha

the skipper

Person who only reads the first post and maybe skims through the first 2 or 3 then think he has a witty remark ( that everyone thought of immediatly) and he hits reply right away skipping the entire mutplie page thread to post his nuggets of witism. Without checking that it was already posted 6 times at least.

The /thread

Writes /thread after his message, as to say "Nothing that will be said after what I've said will be more correct then what I said, or add anything further of value to this thread".

Quote Originally Posted by TacTican View Post

The Girl Gamer
    - Rarely shuts up about how she's a female in a male-dominated pasttime. May post pictures of herself to seek attention and is almost always the text equivalent of a chatterbox. Usually backfires since she ends up with the wrong kind of attention while the Bitter Veteran is rolling his eyes and making plans to character assassinate her.

The Girl Gamer
    - You wouldn't know that she's a girl if she didn't mention it offhandedly at one point or another. Really competent at games, probably much better than you, capable of understanding and executing a wide variety of tactics to perfection. Rarely talks except to post videos of herself soloing the Lich King as a Discipline Priest. Single males fantasize about her. Just a fair warning, gentlemen: she's out of your league.
    I love the clever distinction, first one annoys the crap outta everyone but you gotta love the second. That player you find out one day is a female and your perspective doesn't change at all. Your reaction is nothing other than "oh. anyway what were we doing? yea you go for the flag"

Oh I think we forgot FURST!!!111 guy.
    the guy that is content as long as he leaves that comment then goes about his day, even if it's several comments in.
    FURSSSTTTT

The 13/14 year old:

Acts tougher than they are, often posts anonymoose quotes. (WE ARE LEGOON, that kind of stuff)

Type: The Dink

Definition: Has a compulsion to post only "worst idea ever" and is never heard from again.

---------- Post added 2012-01-27 at 03:49 PM ----------

Type: The Onion

Definitions: You like the taste of onions but this guy is going to tell you all the reasons you do not like onions, that the taste of said onion is just something you remember fondly...through rose colored glasses....that it is nostalgia.