10+ Year Old Account

cant connect to wireless with computer and android phone at the same time.

Like i said in the title, I used to be able to be connected to my wireless network with my 2nd computer and my android phone at the same time.

Recently for some reason I cant anymore. Its either my 2nd comp or my phone.

Any ideas what can be the cause of this?
    “We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.”
    Intel i5 2500k @ 4.5 Ghz | CM Hyper 212 | Asus P8P67 M-Pro
    MSI GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr 975

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Phone and computer set to the same static IP's. Wireless router only has x amount of clients that can be connected to it and you've met that(likely a security issue then).
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

10+ Year Old Account
    But it used to work before. What can have changed? Anything i can change in the router settings perhaps?
    “We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.”

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockmybllz View Post
    But it used to work before. What can have changed? Anything i can change in the router settings perhaps?
    That's what I'm saying, maybe someone is taking your internet and as a result your router won't assign any more IP's to the clients. Check your router settings, make sure some privacy is enabled, and see how many clients DHCP is set to hand out.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

Deleted
    As Lockmybllz said. Also, if you are using a router with WEP encryption, throw it away and buy one that supports WPA2. (Or if it also supports WPA2, change it to that one).
    There are methods these days to crack WEP encryption in only 15 seconds, it's as safe as not even using a password at all.

Also, if the problem would be that DHCP doesn't hand out more than X amount of ip addresses, you can change the range. It will probably say something like XXX.XXX.XXX.20 TO XXX.XXX.XXX.30 or some other values in the dhcp range settings. Change the last one (the end of the range) to a higher one and it might work again, but don't change the first to earlier things, or some ip's reserved by your router might get screwed up.

But to be sure, make sure your router is NOT using WEP encryption anymore, as others could do illegal stuff on your connection and you're responsible :P
    If it's on WPA, make sure to change the password maybe, as there's a chance that it got leaked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm messed around in the routersettings a bit and works now

Cheers