Looking for a final build review

Looking for a final review of my build I plan on ordering soon, Was hoping to get any final opinions before the order is placed.

Budget : Prefer under $1000, Slightly over if worth the price/performance ratio
    Use : Warcraft and normal computer use (Browsing etc.)
    Vendor : MUST be Newegg (Giftcard)

Would love to fit a decent SSD in with it for the OS/WoW install if I can get a good one in with my budget.

MB : GIGABYTE GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68
    CPU : Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz
    Memory : G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1600
    Case : COOLER MASTER Storm Enforcer SGC-1000-KWN1
    Power : COOLER MASTER eXtreme Power RS600-PCARE3-US 600W
    HD : Seagate Barracuda ST500DM002 500GB 7200 RPM 6.0Gb/s
    GPU : EVGA 02G-P3-1568-KR GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 2GB

Total sits at about $820 with the combo deals and newegg coupon I have. No CD/DVD drive listed as I plan on transferring mine from my current computer.

Thank you all.

15+ Year Old Account
    looks good, i'd consider a better PSU though. corsair tx650, seasonic x650 are both good. probably nothing wrong with the cooler master 600w you have, but i dunno if I trust CM psu
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    looks good, i'd consider a better PSU though. corsair tx650, seasonic x650 are both good. probably nothing wrong with the cooler master 600w you have, but i dunno if I trust CM psu
    Thank you for your insight. Is your issue with CM based off any experience?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kalyis View Post
    Thank you for your insight. Is your issue with CM based off any experience?
    Not any issues directly, but the Seasonic made PSUs Demon mentioned have overall better build quality (and are more reliable).

The build itself looks good. You might consider adding a heatsink. I would personally go with a different case, but the Storm Enforcer is a potent choice (the design is a bit too tacky for my taste).

As for SSD, I believe they have had shocker deals on some selected SSDs (120GB for $119). Keep a look-out for those deals (there are bound to be more). The Corsair Force GT is $150 with MIR on newegg (for example).

Hyper 212 is a nice cheap cooler that performs well.

Dude don't buy anything right now. its the first quarter of the year thats stupid. and we all know that sandybridge is comming out as well with nvidia 600 series. just wait a few more weeks and all the prices will drop just hang in there!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by curtains View Post
    Dude don't buy anything right now. its the first quarter of the year thats stupid. and we all know that sandybridge is comming out as well with nvidia 600 series. just wait a few more weeks and all the prices will drop just hang in there!
    First and foremost, Sandy Bridge is on the market right now. We are expecting Ivy Bridge this year but if it will be released in a few months or a year we do not know. There is no official statement from intel yet. Secondly, we don't know when or if the new nVidia GPUs will hit the market. Rumors have said April, but as we haven't heard anything from nVidia we can't be sure.

In either case, in the computer world there is always something better on the horizon. When the new Ivy Bridge CPUs come out, I'm sure there will be some issues with the different chipsets (and honestly, we don't know how much of a performance gain they will offer). With the new GPUs, we have no clue how they will perform. And, when they do get released you might as well wait for the custom cooler cards to come out (which is another month). So, waiting for something better is something you can do forever when it comes to computer hardware as there is always new stuff on the horizon.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by curtains View Post
    /facepalm.

if that was the case no one would ever buy a computer. especially since ivy bridge might not even be that close...amd certainly didnt pressure intel to push it out too soon. nvidia is much more likely to release its GPUs fairly shortly though.
    Intel i5-2500k@4.4ghz
    Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3
    Gigabyte N560OC 1gb gpu
    Corsair 2x4gb
    Antec v2 Two Hundred
    Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
    Razer Naga

Thank you all for the information, I learned very early in the computer world that if you "wait for product <xxxx>" to come out, you will never own a computer, This will mainly be used for WoW and I believe what I have listed (with a few small changes from the suggestions) I will be able to handle the entirety of WoW:MoP just fine, by the time that is over I may be in the market again.

Thank you all for your information again.