is there a point to have the Trugold Cd to be Shared with the pyrim bar Xmute ??

i see not point in having the pyrim bar transmute to be shared with the truegold one. it's like the titanium bar xmute it was pointless to have that since the titainum ore was rare to find same gose for the pyrim bar xmute. it makes no sense to have that xmute on Cd since the pyrite or is rare and hard to find as well so i say get rid of the pyrim bar Cd all the way no need to have that on CD alond with the old lich king eternal transmute was well and the burning crusade primals on a shared Cd as well its totally unnessasary to have it at all ty

I'd say no, since 4.3 came along and confirmed Pyrium to be a worthless metal with no valid use beyond buying a few Vicious patterns.

If it had been (As some speculated since the very start of Cata) that Pyrium would prospect into a chance of epic gems, then the shared cooldown would make sense.

But definitely not considering how it turned out.
    Last edited by Mayaluen; 2012-01-27 at 07:12 AM.

Wait until the next expansion it there likely will not be cds on cataclysm x-mutes.

only thing that makes the transmutes "valuable" is the cd. if they remove it, the prices of the 2 would move hand in hand and it wouldnt really matter anyway. might get an overall dip in price, but the transmute itself would not carry any value.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayaluen View Post
    I'd say no, since 4.3 came along and confirmed Pyrium to be a worthless metal with no valid use beyond buying a few Vicious patterns.

If it had been (As some speculated since the very start of Cata) that Pyrium would prospect into a chance of epic gems, then the shared cooldown would make sense.

But definitely not considering how it turned out.
    Transmute: Pyrium yields a bar, not ore, so prospecting wouldn't have an effect.

Quote Originally Posted by waat View Post
    Transmute: Pyrium yields a bar, not ore, so prospecting wouldn't have an effect.
    That has nothing to do with anything. Think things through before you post.

The point is, if Pyrium prospecting yielded epic gems, the value of Pyrium ore would be huge, and therefore, the value of bars would be huge and availability of bars would be scarce, everyone would prospect the ore.

Making the ability to transmute 2 different high value bars without a shared cooldown not make sense.

didnt really work that way with titanium... ore ruitinely cost significantly more than the bar...

which worked out alright, the mats for the transmute just followed the bar price, ore was purely for prospecting.