Poll: How do you like your panrs?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Zipper for me, quicker and easier. Just be careful and nothing of value will be lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer buttons, it's not a huge deal though. It just looks better imo.

Buttons, most definitely.
    They look so much better, more stylish and such...
    Also, they're much, much more reliable and practical.

Zippers are for people who pee standing up. :P

Deleted
    Depends, on jeans I tend to prefer buttons, too many times have I been out shopping, stop for a smoke for my friend to be like "dude...your fly is undone.." As for undoing buttons I find after a while you can pop all of them in one motion making it just as fast if not sightly faster than a zipper.

For dress/suit trousers its a zip all the way though.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I prefer these:
    So damn comfy.

But if I had to choose between buttons/zippers - Zippers all the way.
    Glad I'm not alone. I freakn hate Jeans. For me they are uncomfortable and restrict movement.
    But zippers are superior to buttons in every way unless its special dress clothing and you want to be fancy. Jeans, sweaters, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

15+ Year Old Account
    Velcro! Just for the looks akward moments in public bathrooms when you walk up and hear RRRIIIIIP!

Quote Originally Posted by wilbbailey View Post
    Try working buttons when ur shit faced drunk. Zipper all the way.
    Flip that round and a shit faced girl trying to get your jeans off and catching you in the zipper....you may be able to avoid not getting it caught but you aint gonna be doing anything when/if she catches you :P

Buttons all the way!!
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

Velcro Fly

*pulls out mp3 player, loads up ZZ Top, and starts hammering out drum beat on desk*

But seriously, I have and like both for different reasons. Button if I had to choose one.
    Last edited by PJSand; 2012-01-27 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    Buttons. Every man has, at some point, got their foreskin caught in the zip (unless you're circumcised). Trust me, it hurts like FUCK. Don't have that problem with buttons!

But also, they're trousers. Pants are what you wear under trousers.
    Isnt circumcision the norm? At least in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    Buttons. Every man has, at some point, got their foreskin caught in the zip (unless you're circumcised). Trust me, it hurts like FUCK. Don't have that problem with buttons!

But also, they're trousers. Pants are what you wear under trousers.
    If you're having trouble getting your goods caught in your zipper you should be more careful... I've never had this problem.

I would say zipper, but it sucks when you get your junk caught in it while zipping(don't ask how, it happens sometimes). And by sucks I mean I would rather drown in a pool. Buttons, are just frakking annoying though, so...
    Last edited by Pocketzest; 2012-01-27 at 08:49 PM.
    Religion is like a penis.
    It's fine to have one.
    It's fine to be proud of it.
    But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around,
    And please, don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I'm no jew, therefore no.

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    I'm also wondering. When unbuttoning button-fly jeans, do you guys open your belt and top-most button as well? I don't, it just seems like even more work. I just unbutton 3 or so buttons from the middle and squeeze my willy through there.
    No. I'd be worried about getting piss on my pants while trying to work it back in them. Also, I often go without even touching it. I just pull the front of my pants down and let it hand there, doesn't miss or spray all over.

Talking about getting it on the front of my pants made me wonder. Do you guys milk it so you don't get any dribble after you're done?

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I'm no jew, therefore no.
    Idk about you but the majority of the guys I know are circumcised. Only like 1 of the 10 guys in our group isn't.
    Last edited by Honkeymagoo; 2012-01-27 at 09:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zipper, though i've never had any pants with a button zip thing.. i don't know why i would want that anyway.
    ( man, i've been posting in/ making a lot of WEIRD threads today -_- )

I don't really care. Buttons are more stylish I guess... What I don't like are plastic zippers, especially those with small teeth. Metal teeth are ok. Oh, and as far as buttons are concerned, metal buttons are better than plastic buttons as well.

So I guess for me is metal versus plastic. Metal FTW!

Deleted
    I used to be very much against buttons untill I got my self an awesome pair of jeans where the buttons were even faster to open than a zipper, yet never opened unintentionally. Now I kind of would prefer buttons.

Deleted
    Easy decision : zipper

1 slide down is easier/quicker than unbuttoning 3 buttons when you're dancing at the urinal.

Quote Originally Posted by roflicerbob View Post
    Idk about you but the majority of the guys I know are circumcised. Only like 1 of the 10 guys in our group isn't.
    That's because you're American, in Europe it's 1 out of 10 that is circumsized because he's muslim. There's no point in risking complications for something that has no value in the modern day world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    So today I am wearing these new jeans I got, and when I went to pee I was reminded of what a pain in the ass these button flies are. They take longer to open (which can be painful when you really have to go), and are also bothersome to close again. I always have to look twice and make sure I didn't leave any of the buttons open.

So tell me, dear MMO-Champion!

Is there any advantage to having a button fly instead of a quick, easy, and reliable zipper fly?

What do YOU prefer? The classic and awesome Zipper fly:

Or the awkward button fly:
    Button flys are actually faster. You grab at the top, pull sideways, and they all open. It's a one step process. With a zipper, you have to open the top button, then grab the tang and unzip.

Plus the button flies are more comfortable, and they don't tend to warp the front of your pants the way zippers can.

Anyone have a recommendation for a good button fly brand for men, btw?
    Last edited by Reeve; 2012-01-27 at 09:54 PM.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    I use both Both looks great if it's a decent pair.

Buttons are horrible! only a fool gets the skin caught in the zip!
    And I am one of those fools, but after having torsion nothing seems to hurt as much. Il stick with risking the zip