Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast

I made a varus video explaining how to use his blight mechanic with a few jokes in the video

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV8Ft5vv2ro

Cutest. Song. Ever. I'm in love. 'Awwwwwww.

just finshed this ranked game as kog i have never ever ever been this fed in ranked before
    http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2218088/

I'm a streamer on TwitchTV, and i just started playing League of Legends, so I'm pretty new to the game. I could use some help.

Hey, I'm considering putting together a weekly top 10 video playlist. Would anyone be interested in helping contribute to it if I got it started?

Deleted
    I've just started my YouTube channel. Consisting of Comedy Sketches, Game Highlights, Guides, Commentary's, Short amusing clips and all things League of Legends.

If you like short, snappy and to the point regular content with a weird sense of humor, then be sure to check me out!

I put time and effort into my video's and know that interacting with your viewer base is a good thing so expect Vlogs as well! Lots of variety is to be expected on my channel and I'd really appreciate any feedback, bad or good =).

But make sure to check out my others too =). My YouTube page can be found by just clicking on my Signature or the text below it.
    Cheers guys!
    Last edited by mmoc6f059d64e7; 2012-10-25 at 04:46 PM.

I'm a youtube partner and a LoL player (currently banned for racism, don't worry, I'll be back)
    Here's a vid I made including some ranked play ( watch before judging ):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whQZ46gWbA0

Thanks.

Deleted

LoL Bloopers

I'd like to have this thread to combine all your league bloopers, whether it be a story or a video!

I'll start:

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't play Olaf much but this is kind of my story when I play against him.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Just released my newest video featuring Shen and Teemo in a Metal Gear Solid style Parody. Hope you enjoy =)

My little intro on playing mid, I lave mid, you should too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davekthxbai View Post
    I've just started my YouTube channel. Consisting of Comedy Sketches, Game Highlights, Guides, Commentary's, Short amusing clips and all things League of Legends.

If you like short, snappy and to the point regular content with a weird sense of humor, then be sure to check me out!

I put time and effort into my video's and know that interacting with your viewer base is a good thing so expect Vlogs as well! Lots of variety is to be expected on my channel and I'd really appreciate any feedback, bad or good =).

-snip-

But make sure to check out my others too =). My YouTube page can be found by just clicking on my Signature or the text below it.
    Cheers guys!
    Bro you just got yourself a sub, that was funny. Like LoL version of powerthirst.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Bro you just got yourself a sub, that was funny. Like LoL version of powerthirst.
    Thanks! I appreciate it =) I still need to work on my voices and scripting, as well as get more familiar with Sony Vegas and editing, but I'm glad people are enjoying my content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davekthxbai View Post
    Thanks! I appreciate it =) I still need to work on my voices and scripting, as well as get more familiar with Sony Vegas and editing, but I'm glad people are enjoying my content.
    It seemed pretty decent quality, you're right about the voicing, it does need a bit of help but it will get better once you understand more of editing.
    Hey everyone

So I decided after much thought that I would expand the games i play and I was starting to enjoy LoL for the first time in a long time so Here is part one of game I played as Kayle was going for support but well the plan didn't really work out. Thanks all have a wonderful day.

The Youtubes
    FS7 Gaming
    Minecraft, World of Warcraft, and Guild Wars 2 all great games played by a not so great gamer..

We'd never played LoL before, despite hearing it mentioned a lot. So tonight, we decided to skip the tutorial and jump in at the deep end with some friends of ours who know the game a bit.

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Deleted

How to play Support - League of Legends

Video contains instructions on how to play Support role in League Of legends ranked 5vs5 brackets.

TABLE OF CONTENTS:
    *******Summoner spells and starting items;
    *******Laning phase;
    *******Middle phase;
    *******Late game;
    *******Teamfights;
    *******Addition;

Feel free to share the video.
    Watch in HD!

Deleted
    So I spent the majority of my time on this video cutting clips from around 12 30+min games. I am now very tired haha. Tried something different this time. A little Vayne Montage with some Rusko (Have been listening to his newest EP a lot lately, really awesome!)

Feedback appreciated! Be sure to subscribe if you'd like to see more content.