Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

[Video] iBlitzcrank - Skin Spotlight

Good evening guys! I just though I'd share my friends video of the new skin for blitzcrank for those who are interested

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPpR4-zhNTc

Deleted
    Post this in the videothread ^^

Our latest catastrophic failures from League of Legends

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

I threw my money and got the skin. I do not regret it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Merged iBlitzcrank thread.
    Hey everyone

We discuss our thoughts about the surrender button.

I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Hello All!

I wanted to bring some new content to our LOL community, by offering some awesome commentary on ranked 3v3 games! I feature champions like Lee Sin, Rammus, Nasus, Xin Zhao, and other amazing characters.

I am creating a new YouTube channel to feature these 3v3's because I am tired of searching for high quality 3v3 games, and only finding summoners rift, or games played in 2010. With season three already underway, and a whole batch of new items- I think it's a MUST to have current, relevant ranked content; with an emphasis on Twisted Treeline.

Check me out on my YouTube gaming channel: Le Stache Gaming. And always feel free to comment or message me on Facebook on the Le Stache Gaming page.

Never forget..to wax it!

LS

Our first live stream recording!

More live stream fun. So far we haven't lost any of the games we've streamed...

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc1d14b7e6cc; 2013-03-14 at 07:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hate that this board has this stupid rule about videos (no other board has that, and if they do they don't enforce it)

I come here to see if a video has been added (because some trigger happy mod shut down a thread) and it takes me 5 minutes to get to the bottom of the thread because my computer wants to preload all the other posted videos.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo Baggins View Post
    I really hate that this board has this stupid rule about videos (no other board has that, and if they do they don't enforce it)

I come here to see if a video has been added (because some trigger happy mod shut down a thread) and it takes me 5 minutes to get to the bottom of the thread because my computer wants to preload all the other posted videos.
    Post #666 being a mod-complaining post, how fittingly evil.

Deleted
    We have finished the 2th episode and used myths feedback and more of your help!
    We want to thank you and don't stop sending this feedback and idea's.
    Enjoy watching and pls like and subscribe

LoLbags - Bwaaa I'm Tristana
    Check out my first video. Its short (less than a min) and funny. Plus watch it in HD. And if you like to comment plz let me know what you think.. THank You <3

youtube.com/watch?v=OAMvx7GzaK4

couldnt post a link but wanted to share anywho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthunter View Post
    Lol @ No smite from the enemy.
    "And remember kids, when you don't have smite, don't do dragon!"

Deleted
    We're planning to try one hitting baron Nashor. I'm not sure if it will work but it will be worth a try. Many say we should pick Nasus and stack his Q for hours, but it's not that easy. Baron gains 140 maxHP each minute and we need to gain more damage each minute. Please don't post your plan to do it because we already have a plan and failed once. But we still believe it is possible

Deleted

Pantheon Ultimate outplays Caitlyn

Deleted
    Want to steal Dragon / Baron across walls? Try getting thresh!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAm25...ature=youtu.be

Deleted
    More myth!! do we have more myths??!!
    We have finished the 3nd episode!
    But we are almost out of inspiration, so help us by posting your myths and other idea's.
    Enjoy episode 3 and don't forget to like and subscribe.