Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

OpenRaid.org

Supervisor of OpenRaid Chat
    Dreverda@OpenRaid.eu

Deleted
    Would love for a competitive Fighter with League characters!

Just a little short one this time round.

Deleted
    A parody of an App that allows you to totally Draven-Pimp your pictures! Featuring Voice work from Blakinola!

Deleted
    8555 AP in 50 min!!!!

Deleted
    Hello there!
    Even if your team is far behind in kills, gold and minions - remember that its still possible to win! In this match our nexus is about to die, but we refuse to surrender and....well...did we manage to win or not? have a look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yio7ika91Ho

Sincerely, Nox

Deleted

Singed - Video Time lapse!

Hello MMO champs!

If anyone is interested here is a video time lapse a friend made for the champion singed!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-AUo...AODCjDPPYjYPfQ

Sincerly, Nox

Deleted
    Hallo Lol fans and subscribers, I have been absent for a long time now and didnt upload any video, because i had a motorbike accident and couldnt walk for about 2 months. Sucks, doesnt it? Anyway, lets get to the point,I will spend some time to reconstruct my channel and I will upload my videos again. so I can buy some time to start making new videos. New videos are coming up every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and every weekend i will have a new series of videos uploaded as soon as I finish the preparations. Thank you for your time and help,
    If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know, With love, KikMaNio

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, why did I not try this sooner?

Deleted
    League of Legends Top 3 PENTAKILLS - Episode 1

Deleted
    League of Legends Top 3 PENTAKILLS - Episode 2

Deleted
    League of Legends Top 3 PENTAKILLS - Episode 3

Deleted
    League of Legends Top 3 PENTAKILLS - Episode 4

Hey guys, not sure if this is an interesting concept, but I have a channel that i'm dedicating to teach newer/less experienced players specific roles/champions. I consider myself to be a pretty fair player, I'm currently in gold 5, rising very quickly though.

I believe my knowledge of the game is pretty great, and posting these videos serve as not only a self evaluation, but a little bit of learning for others.

I'm just gonna drop my channel, there's only a video out right now, but i'm currently rendering 8 more.

I play all roles pretty effectively, if there's anything you want to see specifically on the channel, in terms of role/champion/runes, whatever. Just let me know.

Thanks for the time of day, any courtesy likes, subscribes, or comments would be appreciated.

watch?v=fev3WD6cqJ4 <- youtube in front of that

Deleted
    League of Legends Top 3 PENTAKILLS - Episode 5

Deleted
    My friend's first penta kill! You may know her as the legendary Minty!

Deleted

Another League of Legends rap song Machinima. A lot of effort and time went into this one! Rap performed and written by Jesse Chisholm, and video created by myself. Enjoy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dave, your channel seems to have blown up. I noticed Jumpinthepack liked your Toxic Rap.
    Hey everyone

SutraTV
    Late Night League of Legends Gameplay Live or Recorded
    (Days may vary)
    http://www.twitch.tv/sutratv
    https://www.youtube.com/SutraVids

Deleted

Deleted
    A tribute to AP Taric Mid players.