Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    How to carry as Udyr Jungle(Platinum level) w/ commentary and strategies.

Probably the best reaction I seen in a bit rofl.

Hope you enjoy this funny fail League Montage =D

Deleted

Thumbs up League Of Legends - Blitzcrank Jungle Vs Shyvana (TOO STRONK HOOKS!)

What's up guys! This is my first channel I have ever made in youtube and I am a beginner at doing gameplays, but I hope that you guys are liking my videos and please give me feedback at PM so I know what I can do better at my reviews, and of course comment at my videos Thanks again.
    youtube.com/leepran

My December Montage. This will be a collection of my plays each month that I will release near the end of the month. This month I didn't get ALL the best stuff I wanted to since LoLreplay is bugged out for me after the patch but I hope you guys still enjoy! Thanks for viewing and have a great new years!

My best montage yet! January Edition! I'm sure you'll enjoy this one =)

Next edition is out! February Plays Montage

Epic yasuo pentakills
    youtu.be/ZG9erPdtZsA

Newest addition to the monthly lineup!

March edition! Cheers!!!

2 Girls 1 Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4wFJeOzhak

Best Q evar, wish it stole Dragon too!

Deleted

Cool Cait Montage

My first LoL video, Cait montage from some of my games. Hope you enjoy

AWESOME

guys what do you use to creat and edit like that
    Last edited by NatsMind; 2014-06-22 at 12:22 AM.

I use Fraps to record and Sony Vegas Pro to edit.

Thumbs up Ennyn Reviews, Tutorials, Guides, How to`s - Flash LoL (League of Legends) Tutorials

Hey guys !
    I`m starting to do some reviews, tutorials, guides, how to`s, all that good stuff.

I just started my first League of Legends tutorial video, if you`re a beginner and interested in learning quickly and effectively, Check it out !

"League of Legends - #1 Quick Guide for Beginners (Guide for dummies, beginners, advanced)"

If you`re not a beginner but you`d like to recieve quality reviews, tutorials, guides or how to`s about games, movies, series, and all that good stuff, you can subscribe to my channel, or just take a look around and leave some feedback, i`ll appreciate it !

YouTube Channel "Top Games & Reviews by Ennyn"

I`m just starting out and i want you guys to know i`m putting a lot of effort into really making a difference in the gaming community, so i`m going to ask you guys for some support. You know as wells as i do that there are a lot of people out there getting attention while they put no effort in it whatsoever, so help me to improve the community, i`ve got the skills, and the knowledge to do that, I just need your support !

All feedback is appreciated, you guys are what makes us better and willing to improve !
    You can feel at home here, tell me whatever is on your mind and i`ll make sure to answer every single one of you guys.
    Thank you for taking your time.

Deleted
    Hey guys

Im doing High Diamond 1 / Master / Challenger Soloqueue games and recording / streaming them with commentary in midlane

I main midlane and am commentating every game to help you learn how to climb elo and perform at a high level

Check out my latest video :

Please like and subscribe! Thanks guys!!

Last edited by Boxtroll55; 2015-04-03 at 02:29 AM.