10+ Year Old Account

Need assistance...with my pants >_>;;

I'm playing on the Empire side, and the Sith seem to have a dread fascination with making their force users wear skirts. I dislike the "Lower Robe" animations and aesthetics. On my Sith Warrior I was able to find some moddable pants and was able to avoid the massive amount of skirts. However, I'm finding that increasingly difficult on my Inquisitor.

Does anyone know of any moddable Light Armor/Social pants?

I thought I had found some nice Formal Pants on Dromund Kass Social Vendor, but they appeared to be restricted to "Males". Ideally I would prefer a Smuggler-esque look, but I won't be too picky.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.swtorstrategies.com/2012/...sets-sith.html

This is a large image, so I'll link it: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-J9HzwfJbfK...cial+armor.jpg

Most of those pants should be wearable by both genders, if you have the social level to get them. All social armor is "light" armor.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Unfortunately for you there are very little options for SI pants, mainly due to the fact that all of the apparel worn by jedi and sith in all previously released lore has put them in robes/skirts. The general imagery that LA has given for both sith and jedi is made to look mysterious. Hooded cloaked and robed attire is the trademark of a sith or jedi, its the way things have been since before time O.o

I do like how they have added armored gear for the SW and JK though but I don't see or want them to go off what has already been laid down for the SI and JC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really I would prefer to drop the whole "Robed Wizard" look and have attire more like a common adventurer. Boots, britches, and a pilot's jacket would be the bee's knees. What's goofy is the sex restriction on the SOCIAL gear. T_T