Best EU realm for raiding?

Hey there champs. im currently playing on horde side of frostmane eu and there isnt really that many 25 man guilds here, so im looking for a server to migrate to with very good 25 man guilds raiding heroic, ive always been playing on a fairly high level usually clearing most of the heroics.

Incase you want to recommend your guild or something, i play a warlock for the record

10+ Year Old Account
    Kazzak, Al'Akir, Silvermoon (Alliance), Auchindoun, theres more but theyre off my head.

Deleted
    Frostmane Alliance side

10+ Year Old Account
    I played on Draenor Horde for all of bwd/bot to DS and pugs are clearing DS most nights so thats an option
    Playing on Shadowsong Alliance now with some irl friends and this server seems just as good but not as "busy" as Dreanor Horde..
    played on and thought were crap, Executus Horde, Bloodhoof Alliance and Al'Akir Horde

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a shame there's so few hordes left on the server now, remember back in TBC when there where loads of us hordies! Shame there's so few 25 man guilds too, only 2, Turbo where I play and Progress :<

Quote Originally Posted by Stajfoo View Post
    It's a shame there's so few hordes left on the server now, remember back in TBC when there where loads of us hordies! Shame there's so few 25 man guilds too, only 2, Turbo where I play and Progress :<
    yeah :/ it sucks, i was thinking about tarren mill but that realm seems to be sinking now that ensida went to envy..

Auchindoun used to be miles ahead on wowprogress, dunno what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    Auchindoun used to be miles ahead on wowprogress, dunno what happened.
    http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/ra...ting.tier13_25

10+ Year Old Account
    Please check out the guild recruitment forum at:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/2...ld-Recruitment

That will give you an idea of realms and progress of various guilds as they look for members, and bring you a lot closer to your goal