Black Adds, Heroic Yor'sahj, Fixating to Range n Healers only

Is this something that everyone is seeing or just us... The black Adds only fixate to Range and Healers...

From going through random logs of other guilds and my guild... It just seems like they don't like melee... Is it our 2hers?

And what's the problem? Everyone should be stacked on the black phase anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Deleted
    I can't see that as a problem. The only time when you are not stacked for black phase is when you have green, most of the times the green is the one you kill. In the 3 occassions a green ooze spawn we kill it in 2 of them, we don't kill it in the red-yellow-green-purple phase where we survive with cd's and heroism, other than that green is killed cause there is no yellow and you can easily stack to AoE them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerax View Post
    ... In the 3 occassions a green ooze spawn we kill it in 2 of them, we don't kill it in the red-yellow-green-purple phase where we survive with cd's and heroism, other than that green is killed cause there is no yellow and you can easily stack to AoE them.
    in heroic there are 4 combinations where green can spawn and there is no red-yellow-green-purple phase on heroic, that would be quite a challenge to heal through. i'm guessing you meant red-yellow-green-black?

Noticed the same thing, the only time the adds damage melee is when they just don't fixate at all, or someone breaks the fixate. I don't believe they've ever fixated on a melee, although I'm not sure what happens if you have <5 (or however many spawn on 25) ranged.

Slightly annoying because it means high-armor tanks or plate melee aren't soaking the damage, leaving it all to the clothies or other ranged. Also means that if you want to stack the adds on an ooze, ranged need to move in close. That's about all it is, though, a slight annoyance.

Deleted
    The green spew also tends to hit the ranged group a hell of a lot more, or exclusivity, to the melee when we get purple+green. I don't know why this is and it is quite annoying but not unhealable.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post
    The green spew also tends to hit the ranged group a hell of a lot more, or exclusivity, to the melee when we get purple+green. I don't know why this is and it is quite annoying but not unhealable.
    This is true, as expecting melee to "spread out" on a boss in 25 man would be disastrous, so it simply doesn't happen the same way that red/yellow/green/purple never happens.
    Alt-aholics Anonymous member since 2005.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...totemic/simple
    85 Restoration Shaman, Elemental off-spec.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post
    That's the green mechanic, it ONLY hits ranged, melee is completely safe, which is why they are allowed to stack.