Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    -__-

His name is The Great Mighty Poo, Nemah....
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by Myte342 View Post
    Krang from TMNT... looks like 4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pyramid Head - Silent Hill
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Since there's no new ones since Pyramid Head from Silent Hill, I'll throw in a new one.

(Haven't read through all them posts, so dunno if it's allready linked)

Quote Originally Posted by Bleuh
    Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterFSK View Post
    Since there's no new ones since Pyramid Head from Silent Hill, I'll throw in a new one.

(Haven't read through all them posts, so dunno if it's allready linked)

It's Fou Lu from Breath of Fire IV, which makes it a good time to repost mine.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    Kinda shocked that noone have answerd this yet :P This is King Faust from Fairy Tail inside his mechanical dragon; "Dorma Anim"

---------- Post added 2012-02-02 at 05:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    This lovely little creature is from BoF1. She's Myria! (God I love that game)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chry View Post
    My first thought; Warhammer 40k, the Necrons?

Also forgot to add my picture:
    Last edited by MasterFSK; 2012-02-02 at 04:34 AM.

Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Your link gave it away, I would have known otherwise.. still. Vareesh from GW Nightfall.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-02-02 at 04:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    no picture

I recognised her at once from GW1 - Nightfall. Couldn't remember name, but it kinda stands there; Varesh Ossa.

My first thought; Warhammer 40k, the Necrons?
    Eh, it's the Necron Lord. Kind of a vague villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Chry View Post
    Eh, it's the Necron Lord. Kind of a vague villain.
    Ah :P Well, I've only scratched Warhammer Fantasies, so don't know them that much. Only that my friends is addicted to them :P

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Dr. Wily, from Megaman of course

And in the tone of mad scientists! I played this shit religiously in elementary school.
    Morty Maxwell from Gizmos and Gadgets. Should have cropped the picture, but I knew it instantly. Nostalgia'd hard.

Just felt like answering that, don't have any for you all to guess.

Actually, here's one.

9toes from borderlands

No power in the verse can stop me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit, I know his name I just can't remember D: I know it's Borderlands though. I was playing that a loooot early last year.
    and beat :\

gogo this guy

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Rrrrrrrr...I know the game, but not the name!!

I'm still looking, though. It's been too long since I've played it, but it was awesome.

Edit: There we are, Baldwin Glendale, from Ogre Battle 64. I recognized the artwork from the video game guide. I ALSO remember that the guide was horribly, horribly flawed in several places, giving incorrect names and tactics for obtaining at least one person. I hated the guide, and eventually just looked everything up on GameFAQs. Felt cheated on the money I spent.
    Last edited by TheWerebison; 2012-02-02 at 05:27 AM.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

@ Worgenite, i believe its Wiegraf from FF Tactics, but i can be wrong though

An easy one

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    @ Worgenite, i believe its Wiegraf from FF Tactics, but i can be wrong though

An easy one
    Doku, from Ninja Gaiden

Possibly a difficult one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Possibly a difficult one.

Black Jewel, Wario World.

Damn, thought that one would be difficult to get. I'll wait a little bit, then post one that will be much harder