Deleted

Whats the release date for diablo 3?

Does anyone know the release date for Diablo 3? What a game it looks!!

Soon(tm)
    And I say it again just for the sake of the minimum post lenght; soon(tm)

After the last dev post I think the timetable changed from Soon(tm) to Eventually (tm).

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    After the last dev post I think the timetable changed from Soon(tm) to Eventually (tm).
    Yeah, they have to add more rails and safety nets.

We'll most likely know by the end of the month.

Deleted
    There is not even a hint of a release date right now.

Deleted
    Well last year I thought it would be around March/April, the final beta invites went out last week so if I had to make an educated guess I'd expect to see the game around May.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorceress View Post
    Well last year I thought it would be around March/April, the final beta invites went out last week so if I had to make an educated guess I'd expect to see the game around May.
    I wanna bet you those were not the final beta invites. We won't see a release until Q3 imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorceress View Post
    Hmmm, I'm pretty sure there was a tweet in the last week saying lots more beta invites would still go out.

It'll be ready when it's ready. You don't even need to ask about a release date: trust me, when a release date for D3 is announced, the entire internet will know about it within moments.

So the fact that you even need to ask is proof enough that there isn't a release date yet.

Diablo 3 is a myth Blizzard created in 2001 in a very long con to keep ppls focus off of a year of DS raiding in WoW. Some or all of that last statement might not be true. Still a wave of beta invs so thats not the best sign but then again SWTOR was adding new beta ppl until 2 weeks before they launched, mostly to stress test. Stores dont have release dates and there is no marketing going on until you start seeing that stuff all the forum stuff is a stab in the dark.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    after the end of the world... (if the mayan calender has any truth in it). But I'll be honest, after playing the demo (sorry Beta) I'm just not as excited as I was say 3 years a go. I personally recon holiday season this year, so November, December maybe even pushed back to 2013.

Deleted
    i'm going with march 31th.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soepballetje View Post
    i'm going with march 31th.
    I think you mean March 31st

the release date itself is expected to come out late 1st quarter or early 2nd. However the date of the release date is expected by some to be pushed back due to issues with the Korean version of the release date.