Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Na the ones I see get focussed down within a second, or just try to take down a low health squishy that runs. Possibly getting that 1 kill while the rest of our team is dead anyway.
    probably because they attack too soon

1v1 is silly. gives you no reason not to push your lane, don't need to spend any money on wards, cautiousness is not rewarded. the only form of 1v1 that should ever be contested is a "who can last hit better" game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    I just tell em real men 1v1 qs on rust, no radar. Trickshot for final kill only. Intervention only.
    real men know that CoD is a team game fought by spamming through walls 80% of the time. gets you accused of hacking a lot tho.

all in all these 1v1 challenges are stereotypical for "I know I am better than you, this team just sucks"-players.

well here's a hint: there's no I in team. even a crappy team can be carried on psychological advantage and mediocre teamwork against an individually better team.
    Last edited by mmoc63f6c1cc20; 2012-01-30 at 07:53 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    real men know that CoD is a team game fought by spamming through walls 80% of the time. gets you accused of hacking a lot tho.

all in all these 1v1 challenges are stereotypical for "I know I am better than you, this team just sucks"-players.

well here's a hint: there's no I in team. even a crappy team can be carried on psychological advantage and mediocre teamwork against an individually better team.
    There is however an "I" in Meatpie, which is an anagram of team. Somewhat.

I have been reading those types of comments from day 1 (when I started playing) and just chuckles me. It's funny.
    l'alurl gol zhah elghinyrr gol.

Quote Originally Posted by Myutwo View Post
    the only form of 1v1 that should ever be contested is a "who can last hit better" game.
    Or if you want to train a specific matchup, for example if you find yourself counterpicked.

It also helps if you can either last hit extremely well and suck at harassing at the same time or vice versa.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antueater View Post
    Or if you want to train a specific matchup, for example if you find yourself counterpicked.

It also helps if you can either last hit extremely well and suck at harassing at the same time or vice versa.
    To expand on Gnannondorf! We usually 1v1 in our EU-W channel, for practice vs match ups, last hitting, and unconventional plays. It's practice!

Played 3s with a couple friends for the first time in months. I played Akali on top against Udyr, while Shaco and LeBlanc (friend said he didn't feel safe against Udyr as LB lol) were on bot for us against Xin Zhao Jax. Shortly said, their Udyr was a bawse, so to beat him I needed to either farm AMAZINGLY, which is hard against Udyr, or gank bot a lot. So I ganked bot. A lot. And got the kill almost every time. Jax then called me the worst player he's ever seen (note: I believe I was 11/3/6) at the time. He asked for a 1v1, I gave it to him.

I beat him. That shut him up :\

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    To expand on Gnannondorf! We usually 1v1 in our EU-W channel, for practice vs match ups, last hitting, and unconventional plays. It's practice!
    And it's fun! Which brings me back to the GP vs Riven Top I asked you..

People that play CoD say that, need to prove themselves, 1 v 1 is all that matters in a team game for them. It's quite funny.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    it matters in dominion - bottom lane to some extent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoloft View Post
    Noob, only sissies 1v1 on mw2, real men 1v1 on CoD4 shipment.
    Noob, only sissies 1v1 on any CoD, real men do Battlefield.

That's because LoL is a free game, so you get people with all kinds of diferent mindsets, not used to teamwork most likely. Just let it go and continue to win
    Ours not to make reply. Ours not to reason why. Ours but to do and die!

Deleted
    When people tell me that I just piss them off by saying ''You will only get outplayed 1v1 also''

It´s the best way to find out who has the most skills.

Quote Originally Posted by wille1000 View Post
    It´s the best way to find out who has the most skills.
    And therefore determines which of you is a better human being. Right?

10+ Year Old Account
    People that scream "1v1 me noob!" have such a fragile ego. They got tricked, outplayed, or made a mistake. But instead of having the emotionally maturity to realize that it's not the end of the world, they will challenge/berate you in a desperate last ditch effort to salvage their notion of masculinity.

It's pathetic really.
    Princesses can kill knights to rescue dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Theleklol View Post
    If it's Vayne, it's a different story. Vayne always wins.
    Played vs Phreak and Janook the other day and stomped them. Phreak was playing Vayne.
    New and shiny compppppp!

Deleted
    Someone wants 1vs1? Tell him that you are waiting for him near baron or dragon, call your team, get an easy kill on someone who doesn't understand that LoL is an team game, maybe that will teach him something.