Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lmenvs View Post
    http://kotaku.com/5880007/racial-epi...per-apologizes

Jeb apologized. Apparently most of the translations are made by users, and the one that did the Afrikaans was a douche.
    I spent way too long trying to find that, thanks.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Quote Originally Posted by lmenvs View Post
    http://kotaku.com/5880007/racial-epi...per-apologizes

Jeb apologized. Apparently most of the translations are made by users, and the one that did the Afrikaans was a douche.
    Makes much more sense now at least, i really really wondered why the hell they would release an update with that in it :P
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Just because a group decides a word is a slur against them doesn't change the fact that it was around long before that meaning was added.

Dictionary.com -
    Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.

Sorry but I just can't get behind this racial bullshit anymore. The minorities make race an issue when they take offense to that word. Of course now we have the trend of "You can't say that word, that's our word" which just keeps the so called perceived racism alive.

I think I might start a dating website called www.whitepeoplemeet.com since we now have a website called blackpeoplemeet.com. Watch how many groups would throw a hissy fit over it. I guess the regular dating sites that have been around for years aren't good enough.

Racism is only an issue to those who wish to make it one.

/endrant
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

They let FANS do the translations and then they added them to the game. Obviously this "fan" was trying to just be a racist troll >.>
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.