Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by luedieniel View Post
    I always did daily rifts in WoW.
    Yeah and I did Chronicles, fought of invasions and gathered artifacts before I did some instant adventures. Those were the days!

Anyways, the things you listed vindicator are things I EXPECT from an MMO. I do not want a random sandbox. What it comes down to is how well made the 5 mans, daily "quests", pvp and raids are. And even tho there is no competitive pvp in Rift, I sure do enjoy my warfronts. Never had that feeling in other games. Also the game succeeds in creating immersion, which makes or breaks a game for me..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    The only issue with Clerics is their healing roles scale poorest with gear acquisition relative to other classes.
    I thought only Cleric and Mage could heal in endgame PVE?

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    WoW dind't had any raids AT ALL at launch,
    Ever heard of Molten Core?

Edit - Directly from Wowpedia -"The Molten Core is a level 60 raid dungeon located within Blackrock Mountain, home to Ragnaros the Firelord. It was one of two forty (40) player raid dungeons available upon release of World of Warcraft, with the other being Onyxia's Lair."
    Last edited by Jumpieboi; 2012-01-29 at 03:39 AM.

I love how people say wow still has endgame content, yes back in TBC and up until and including ulduar with the LK encounter being really good too.

RIFT is the game for all players who loved the TBC feel should be going. It's actually based on effort vs reward and not I R Zombie gief epics now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpieboi View Post
    Ever heard of Molten Core?

Edit - Directly from Wowpedia -"The Molten Core is a level 60 raid dungeon located within Blackrock Mountain, home to Ragnaros the Firelord. It was one of two forty (40) player raid dungeons available upon release of World of Warcraft, with the other being Onyxia's Lair."
    love ppl commenting that was not arround for the release of wow as MC did not come out almost a month after release. your raids at release was UBRS and LBRS

Fencers, I think you might've convinced me to take up another shot at Rift. I played on a friends account in the first month or so of it's release, and honestly outside the general vast variety in class combos(Souls, or whatever they're called), it didn't seem like much of an interesting game. If they've put this much effort into the game, it might actually be worth trying again. When I initially tried it out, I was heavily into WoW raiding with the top hardcore raid guild on my server, so maybe I just wasn't giving the game enough of a chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gurv View Post
    I thought only Cleric and Mage could heal in endgame PVE?
    Yeah, that is a correct statement the only other two classes left are rogues and warriors, typically you bring one rogue in a bard spec to your raid and they do heal but they are a support class and bring vital buffs to the raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeTravel View Post
    I love how people say wow still has endgame content, yes back in TBC and up until and including ulduar with the LK encounter being really good too.

RIFT is the game for all players who loved the TBC feel should be going. It's actually based on effort vs reward and not I R Zombie gief epics now.
    People keep saying that wow has endgame because it has. Just because you dont like it dosnt that mean it ceases to exist.
    If we are still on the "bring back tbc feeling and wow will skyrocket in subs" topic. I can with 100% say that people do not want to get back to the old days, it was good back then but after experienced wotlk and then cata. Things have changed to much and going back to what it use to be is not the same and it might even ruin the good memories you have of that time.

Oh and btw, zombies cant play wow because they are not allowed to have credit cards to pay the monthly fee
    Last edited by mmoc80ea7ba33a; 2012-01-29 at 05:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread listing all the most competitive MMO's in its title instantly turns this into a Game vs Game thread that has no real direction and most likely won't end well at some point and signs of game(s) bashing are evident already.

I think the safe thing to do is close this before it gets any worse. Everyone has their own opinion on which game they prefer to raid in and it would be best not to compare them in this thread.
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-01-29 at 05:21 AM.