Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Guy rages about swtor

Lol Francis is so funny.

Oh, it's Francis. What a surprise.

people complain about everything.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Give a guy a leg he will want a arm. Nothing is perfect. Even if you made the perfect most awesome, balanced, graphically mastered people will still complain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just Francis, nothing to see here folks move along now..

Except francis does those rage vids on purpose.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Deleted
    Shit is this guy for real or is he joking? He's heading for a heart attack in his condition if its real.

10+ Year Old Account
    you know that's a gag right? this is the same guy who did that act when he didn't get his beta invite....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    Shit is this guy for real or is he joking? He's heading for a heart attack in his condition if its real.
    It's acting all his videos are raging.

10+ Year Old Account
    Francis is my boy lol I love it when he gets his 2 lightsabers lolol hilarious beyond belief

I love boogie, he makes some pretty awesome videos. Also, this is the guy who had that pretty viral video of his wow account getting hacked and be bashed his keyboard. His stuffs pretty hilarious.

idk WTF this guys is talking about, all his points were pretty bad. bitching about dual spec between Marauder and Juggernaut?. bitching about nobody wants to heal cause its hard?(healer here and im loving it.)..... thats as far as i got before i closed the window.

so im not sure if he is just trolling or actually being serious.

I know this guy is joking. Francis is one of his characters........

lmao Ive never seen this dude before I was rolling

I love how easily he gets winded

Once I read the comments were Francis, I didn't even have to watch the video. But I will anyways!

Frances hilarious yet again

P.S. He brings up some good points by the way, even though his video is meant to be over the top

What's funnier than the video are people think Francis is real. Where have you been for the last several years?
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    So Francis is upset that he quit WoW for a different game and it didn't have all the features that WoW has? You would think he would take a few seconds and make his bed before doing one of these videos, or maybe he messes it up purpose to go with the basement dweller image he is going for?