Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i have:

50 operative
    25 assassin
    14 sentinel

the other 5 classes are still level 1. so far i'm really liking the jedi knight story. i was afraid the republic had no good stories, glad i was wrong (played smuggler and consular in beta - kinda boring).

Quote Originally Posted by Nax View Post
    Which side are you on? I'm a Sorcerer of the Empire.
    Big surprise there.

I play Republic because everyone and their dog went Empire. And then a sizable chunk of them became Sorcerers as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well the Empire is most played as ive read and notice.

So if you want FOTM just go Empire ... but republic can be nice to.

I play Empire cause my friends play it, but i also like some Republic classes.

Its all up to you, your different then all of us, and thus think different.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just started republic toons and plan to stay with them because of the faction imbalance of current. I do love my trooper.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    I played republic for the 1st 3 months. Rerolled empire and wow. The class stories, the quests, the gear design, so much better. It's like another game. I don't play a dark side option spammer evil wannabe kid, and you don't have to be dark side if you play empire, even if you find yourself among a flock of sheep who spam the dark side option buttons whenever possible.

On republic side, you can forget about the jedi knight/consular stories, they're just to put you to sleep. The trooper story is meh. The smuggler one is actually interesting.
    Yea, I love the smuggler story. I cant wait to kill the guy. Also play a Sith Sorcerer/Assassin. Both stories are fun. And both flirt with Dark/Light choices respectively.

Republic is the underdog in most cases. Some Empire classes have a slight advantage over their Republic counterparts. Personally, I like Republic.

I played mostly alliance in WoW so I went empire in swtor. I actually did try republic 1st, but when I realized that republic is just going to get chumped repeatedly in pvp like in WoW, I decided I just didn't want to deal with it this time around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nax View Post
    Which side are you on? I'm a Sorcerer of the Empire.
    Who isn't? Repub all the way. I play nothing but horde in wow, but for SWTOR, I can't consciously play empire. I've been a hater of the empire since I was a kid.